1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Star Wars Legacy: Story of a Journalist (AU)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin bowed his head. "And I would be honoured to fight alongside you, Admiral." he said. "It is not the Jedi way to fight out his battles, but to solve them diplomicly, but the rules have changed. And this is envolving the Sith." he said, shaking his head. Sometimes he wished he had all the wisdom like the great Jedi Master and last Grand Master of the Old Jedi Order. Master Yoda. Or one of his inspirations. The great Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

He litsened to what the girl had to say. "My dear, we understand that you care for Cade. But if you try to help, and don't take this the wrong way, you just may cause more bad then good. And besides, who said the Sith are going to win." he said, his wisdom coming into play. "For all we know, we could send a shuttle with a special squad to infultrate the flagship of this attack and take out it's commander."

TAG:Any
  2. DarthZordon Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: FOrter

The Admiral stood cold on his feet- " Wait....your name is Keira!"-he became very enraged-" Now is not the time for this but later we will talk. "-he looked at he rvery seriously-" Why would you hide your name?"-he seemed visbaly disgruntled. But this changed at the suggestion by the Jedi. " Excelent idea."-he thought for a moment-" Yes, but you and our Commandos should go. I have to stay here. I'll send six gunships each filled with COmmandos. But be warned, if you are there you must succeed for if all else fails then we must use the Magnum Cannon."

tag: ALl

IC: Cade

" Yo Rena, ixnay on the namesay!"

Cade was scarred, Forter may be kind and all but he does not like to be lied to. " Turrets are down. Time for the kill!"

Missles were locked in. " Fire" the missles launched and hit the targets. And the cruiser soon blew to bits. " Yeah now that's what I'm talking about."

" Rena, don't worry. I'm safe."

tag: All
  3. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Keira Namsu
    The Bridge, Pride of the Galaxy

After hearing Cade's warning, Keira looked up at the Admiral with frightened eyes. She felt ashamed that she lied to him... but it was the only way to keep her real name safe from important people like him. "Great. Just great, Keira. You just gave up your name. What's next?" the young girl thought to herself.

"Sir... I... I can explain..." Keira said to Forter, half scared. Suddenly, she heard Cade's voice again.

" Rena, don't worry. I'm safe."

She turned back to the comlink and smiled. "Thank goodness. With that shuttle gone, I guess we can win after all." After talking to Cade through the com, Keira looked back at the Admiral and the Jedi Master, biting her lower lip nervously.

Tag: DarthZordon and RuneEisahn
  4. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

"Hmm, I believe that my mission shall be successful, even if I really do not believe in armed conflict. But I shall do what I must." he said, shaking his head. It was then that he released the energy of the force flowing through him. The pressure was much, but not to overwhelming. By this surge of power, anyone could tell Ryshin wanted to end this battle. "I think I shall leave immediatly." he said, his eyes growing a bit cold for two seconds, before turning back to their softness. He headed for the hanger bay.

5. DarthZordon Jedi Master

star 1
    IC: FOrter

" Master Jedi, there will be Commandos waiting for you. And seven gunships. All at your command. Thank you."

TAG: ALL

IC: Cade

Cade now that he blew the incoming cruiser yelled at the comlink-" Can someone tell me what is the freaking plan?"

tag: All
  6. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Keira Namsu
    The Bridge, Pride of the Galaxy

Keira watched as the old Jedi walked away. She turned to Shado. "You think he'll be all right by himself?"

The young male Twi'lek smiled. "Don't worry. He may be old at his age... but I sense that the Force is strong in him. I'm sure he can take good care of himself. After all, he is a Jedi."

Keira nodded with a relaxed smile. Then she turned to Forter. Before she could say anything, the comlink went off.

" Can someone tell me what is the freaking plan?"

The man at the controls with an earpiece microphone turned to Admiral Harym. "What should I say to him, sir?"

"Best thing to tell him to get outta here, with the rest of us," Keira said in a sarcastic tone where some could hear her. She was clearly upset, but also glad that this happened. MJ kept rolling his camera, keeping the battle and everything else on track.

Tag: DarthZordon and RuneEisahn

7. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2

Ryshin stopped as the Admiral told him of the forces under his command. Dropping his walking stick, he stood to his full height in what looked in a regal movement. "Of course." he said, before walking towards the hanger once more. Once inside the gunship, Ryshin turned towards the pilot. "Take off pilot." he said softly, as the seven gunships disembarked from the hanger, towards the enemy flagship, but not before placing a tracking device on the Mynock.

8. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Don't worry, we're still playing. Just waiting on DarthZordon's post. BTW, more players are still welcome to join if they like. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.