main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Legends

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Vakama, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vakama

Vakama Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2004
    In the days of the Galactic Civil War, the Rebellion was losing all hope because the Empire was taking the star systems with relative ease. The Leader the Rebel Alliance, in secret, met with his cabinet to discuss a solution. They could not pull out of the war and surrender to the Imperials, but decided to put together a group of people with extra-ordinary powers, mutants.(not to mimic some comic made by Marvel)There was a safe haven for them from the rest of the world on the planet of Rhen Var, and the head of the institute had connections with the Rebels. The Rebellions contacted the school and asked for them to send a force for appraisal. The mutant institute was excited to get involved in the war, and sent their most esteemed proffesionals. The creatures are on their way, and none have been given word of what they are doing, or where they are going.

Rules
    NO GOD-MODING
    NO FLAMING
    If you have a question or comment, put it an OOC and I will do my best to respond.
    Keep swearing down, but if you feel it will add to emotion, I might let it slip.

The Character sheet is as follows.
    Name:
    Physical Appearance: (clothes, eye color, etc..)
    Weapons: (if you use any)
    Short Biography:

I hope this is succesful, I will put a CS up once I see some results.

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Name:Marie
    Height:5'7"
    Physical Appearance:
    ---Hair:Aburn
    -----Eyes:Emarld Green
    -------Clothes:Dark coveralls. Forme fitting. Often wears a cap(Green or red)
    Extra-Ordinary Power:Can shoot energy out of her hands that can pick up objects or make them explode. Can read minds and control people to a limited power
    Weapons:Blaster. Powers. Long blade knife.
    Short Biography:As an orphan was brought to the Institute. She was 10. Her mother abandoned herr when her powers came forth. At the insitute many thought/thinks she may also be Force senstive.

3. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    Ahh, one person...Well, I said I would put my CS up after I see results, so, here goes.

Name: Halvodor
    Height: 6'5
    Physical Appearance:
    --Hair: Black, military reg. cut
    --Build: Heavy, yet muscular
    --Clothes: Black Muscle T, camo pants and black boots
    Extra-Ordinary Power: He can manipulate the elements around him
    Weapons: keeps a small blaster pistol in his pocket
    Short Biography: When he was young, his parents caught him talking to himself in the back-yard, and took him to a doctor. The doctor expiremented with him and discovered his "uniquness" The doctor brang up the Institute for kinds like him but his parents refused. Once word got around his school he was bullied and ridiculed. Secretly, once old enough, he admitted himself into the school.

4. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    C'mon people! Give it a try! You're not losing money if it turns out to be a sinker..

5. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Name: Elski Obove
    Height: 6' 0"
    Physical Appearance: Elski has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, has a patch of scar tissue over one eye, and wears all black.
    Extra-Ordinary Power: Elski can blend into his surroundings completely without being seen at all.
    Weapons: Elski carries around a DC-17s (you know, Republic Commando pistol) he found and he also has a wicked-looking vibroblade.
    Short Biography: Elski is from Talus. On Talus he became a thief, using his power to rob pedestrians. A Jedi stopped him and Elski reformed. Years later, he found himself chartering a shuttle to the Institute...

6. Darth_Valeo

Darth_Valeo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2005
    OOC: Can i be a bad guy?
    Name: Darth Selvarius
    Height: 6"1
    Physical Appearance: Dark Robes with hood, yellow eyes, shoulder length dirty blonde hair.
    Extra-Ordinary Power: Can fly, has the ability to drain life out of people, and read minds to some extent.
    Weapons: double bladed red lightsaber with electrum hilt
    Short Biography: Was born on the planet Korriban. His parents who are unknown left him for the dead. He raised himself in the ruins and began to experience the dark forces consume him at an early age. He explored the ruins and taught himself the language of the sith. It wasn't long until he descovered the ancienct lightsaber once owned by Exar Kun. After modifying it he made it his own. He also discovered an ancient sith ship, he used this to fly to coruscant and gain more and more knowledge of the sith. He soon joined the sith and worked secret missions for them, assaisination missions.

7. agap_afima

Dec 19, 2005
    We could just start and hope for people to join as we play...
    Just an idea.

8. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    Idea denied. I will decide how many people we will need to start. And yes, you can be a bad guy.

9. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Name: Imperial Admiral, Miko Arel

Height: 5'3"

Physical Appearance:

Eyes- Ice Blue

Hair- Waist-legnth and a blue-black color

Outfit- An alteted Imperial uniform. Form-fitting top, Knee-high boots, and short skirt

Image [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Ia_Cthulhu_Fthagan/MikoArel.jpg]

Extra-Ordinary Power: Telekenetics. Used to "Dicipline" people. Can pick up people and objects from across the room, and cause physical harm to others from a slight distance away.

Weapons: Blaster Rifle, and an Imperial fleet.

Short Biography: Miko Arel was raised by a wealthy Imperialist family, and was sent off to the Imperial academy when she was only Ten. Miko gained the title of Admiral at the young age of Twenty-nine, Her powres were readily trained and enhansed by her teacher and friend Grand Admiral Varanii. Varanii became much like a father figure to her, and she strives to make him proud. It is because of this, that she came to be known as the "Ice Princess" Her heart is colder than Ice, and harder than Diamonds. It takes a tough person to work though her cold exterior, and warm up to her...

So far, besides Varanii, only one other person has done that, and when he betrayed her, he died a brutal and tortorus death.

10. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    I'm in...

Name: Kolidur
    Height: 6'2
    Physical Appearance: He has brown eyes, slightly graying hair, no facial hair, and muscular for his age
    Extra-Ordinary Power: He has the strenght of ten men, he can virtually do anything
    Weapons: none
    Short Biography: He recognized his power early in his childhood when he was helping move big picnic tables for his families church outing. His family, being very religious, thought it was the power of the devil. They took him to the priest and when he started doing some "things" he lost his temper, killed the priest, and his parents. He ran away and lived by himself and once 18 joined the Empire. He climbed the ranks easily with his strenght and poise in combat he is now the head of the Imperials, under Darth Vader.

11. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    Alright, once a person who told me would join we will have 7 people, I want a few more people.

12. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    We just need..a few more..people..ANYONE PLEASE JOIN!!

13. agap_afima

Dec 19, 2005
    I just want to to know, my computer is busted and I probably won't be able to get in on this for a while. Sorry!

14. Magot

Magot Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2005
    Name He goes by: Shade
    Height: 6'3
    Race:Human
    Association:Republic
    Physical Appearance: black trench coat, with black undershirt and pants, blue eyes, blonde hair,good looking
    Extra-Ordinary Power: He can use his shadow magic to transport but can also use it to shoot shadow beams, some of his power has not been tapped into
    Weapons: He has a staff called the Ageless Wraith
    Short Biography: As a child he sometimes went missing and his parents could not find him, this is when they learned of his ability to transport himself. His parents did not understand how there child gained these abilities so he was given to an orphanage, but soon he could not stay there because of his lack of control over his powers. He lived on the street for many years then he came into contact with a republic officer who took him in at the age of 12. From there he traveled to a distant planet and bought a staff off of a smuggler. Once the staff came into contact with him it vanishes into his arm. He can call it back by chanting the name of the staff twice and the staff will appear in his hand. Then he went back to the republic officer and offered to help the republics efforts.

15. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    COME ON!! I really want to start this. It looks so fun!!

16. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    I have a friend who is going to join so hopefully then we can start.

17. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    if it isnt too late i would like to join

Name: Kewi 'Tafumsee
    Height: 7'3"
    Physical Appearance: [image=http://nikon.bungie.org/screenshots/pcgamer800/pcgamer.elitecov.jpg]
    Extra-Ordinary Power: super strength, can release energy out of his body that allows him to shoot energy balls out of his hands, he can also fly. (DBZ, for yall who knw wat im talking about)
    Weapons: normaly wears his titanium armour...
    Short Biography: Kewi was found on the planet Roche, a city had been destroyed and when the military searched the area all they could find was Kewi sitting in a crater that expanded the entire city limits. Scientists from Rhen Var learned of this so they quickly took Kewi to Rhen Var and have been studying his "talents" and have been teaching him self conrtol.

18. Magot

Magot Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2005
    OCC: This thing is not going to happen the lady is never on ever, I thought it sounded but now I don't care about it becuase it will never start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    I MUST START BY SAYING, I AM VAKAMA'S SOCK!!

Magot, you can get the hell out of here, and I am sorry that I haven't logged on. I have been busy, I do have a life that doesn't involve talking with people who name themselves after insects. Secondly, I am not a "lady" It could be nice, but I am a male. I will start. YOU HERE!! I LOGGED IN MAGOT! I'M A MAN! everyone who is not a bad guy is on the plane. I will post for Vakama this once, and will post for my own character later.

IC: as Halvodor

The ship shook and Halvodor was awoke. He was dreaming about his childhood, and all the misery that went along with it. He sat up, and scratched his chest. He unbuckled his seatbelt and went to the back and got a drink. He noticed all the different species sitting around. He found a young teenage girl sitting there alone. He knelt down next to her seat, "Who are you?"

TAG: Genimay

20. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    There, I posted as Vakama.

21. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

"Marie. So you from Freak School too?" she replied.

Really,Marie loved the school but a girl had to keep her rep. And it was fun to freak the noobs anyway. Her aburn hair glittered in the dim lighting and her emarld eyes were sparked with mischief.

TAG-Halvodor

22. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    IC: as Halvodor

"Yep, but though I have been watching you your whole time there, and you seem like you were enjoying yourself!" He looked around and sat in the chair next to her. "Just between me and you, but it is my job to make sure all of the students are safe. It was supposed to be a "secret agent" type of job, but it wasn't anything official. I have no idea why I am not allowed to tell anybody what I do, but that old man who runs the place isn't well in the head. By the way, do you know of what we are doing on this ship?"

TAG: Genimay

23. Grishnakh

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Alright, Darth Valeo and Schoolgirl_Bounty, we are all going to start on a Star Destroyer.

IC: as Kolidur

Kolidur sat up in bed after another restless night. He was dreaming of home, a place he could of, but didn't have. He sat up and pulled on his black trousers. He went over to the sink and filled the wash basin with soapy water, and washed his face. As soon as he had shaved, he put on his shirt and robe. He grabbed his lightsabers and stepped out into the hall. He was always the first one to wake, so it was only droids and other servants roaming the hall. He went to the conference room and picked up the comlink that led to Miko Arel and Darth Selvarius' rooms. He cleared his throat and pushed the button. "Come to the conference room, we need to talk."

TAG: Miko Arel and Darth Selvarius

24. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Marie's eyes opened wider and she lost the glint of evil."I,um,well,i=okay. Here is my little secret. I love that school. And I really don't know where we are going...or why. I just hope we get to have fun. Ya kinow what I mean? Oh,and who are you?" she said.

Maybe she could finally find a friend. Even after six years Marie was marked as an outcast. Sure,all the kids were her friends but no one was really close to her. No one really knew how she felt.

TAG-Halvodor

25. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Kewi 'Tafumsee

Kewi sat on one of the side seats, he just sat there with his legs open and his arms crossed. His eyes were closed but he could see 2 people talking behind him. Youngsters... too hyper... 'once they find out what were doing they wont think its fun'... even thou Kewi had no clue what they were doing, he at least he knew that the academy wouldnt be sendin this many students any where off of Rhen Var, ethier this was a show of what the Acdemey is about or something to test us.

TAG: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.