main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Legends

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Vakama, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vakama

Vakama Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2004
    IC: as Halvodor

My name is Halvodor, I have been at the school since I was 16. My parents didn't want me to go, because they thought it was exactly what you told me, a freak school. I knew better, though, and I have enjoyed being around others like I am. My powers aren't anything specatcular..but.." He reached over Marie and put his hand next to the window. He closed his eyes and made a large raincloud, and then he sent it on it's way. "It is something that might come in handy." He sat up in his seat and reached into his bag. He pulled out a slip of paper that read, "Take the students to Coruscant and meet with the Rebels. They will give you your first orders." He threw it on Marie's lap and spoke softly, "I assume that is where we are going."

TAG: Genimay, all in plane.

OOC: I am going to try to get ahold of the two "bad people" As soon as they post we will have six people, three to a side, and if Magot decides to show his face we will have 4 Institute mutants.

2. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    IC- Miko Arel

Miko wasn't in her room, but was on her usuial spot on the bridge. Although her personal ship was docked, and her fleet was waiting to be deploied, she still stood on the bridge, looking out over vast worlds that would fall into her hands. The message came to her via comlink, which was a small earbud that she never removed. She found it handy when trying to pilot, or disipline those who fell short. She turned, and made her way silently to the confrence room.

Even though she was shorter than most people, only standing at 5'3", people shivvered whenever she came near. Her eyes could send chills down the spine of the toughest thug, and, if half the rumors about her were true, she was to be feared... Her men whispered about training on a planet with no atmosphere... If anyone stumbled and fell, they say that she would remove his oxygen, and allow the fierce vacum of space to dicipline him... She didn't kill her men, but those who didn't go home with brain damage learned to fear her.

The door to the conference room slid open, and she stood at attention, waiting...

3. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Marie looked at her lap. The paper said Courasant and that was where they were headed. It was possible with the crouse they were takeing. "Hmm,I don't find it fair. I have been at Freak High since I was ten and now I am sixteen. You can't be over 18 or 19. So you have been there two or three years. Well,I see that I am untrusted. Ah,well,that is fine with me. Less that I have to care about." Marie said with a wink and small smile.

She whipped a dark red cap out of her pocket. It was shoved on her head and Marie crossed her legs at the ankle. An odd out of place kind of position for her,a ture ganster look.

TAG-halvodor

4. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Kewi 'Tafumsee

Kewi could over hear the conversation between a male and a female... Corescant... humm... guess were ganna be on stage and perform a dance for the people... well screw that... they want to make us look bad, ill show them what bad is.

TAG: ALL

5. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    OOC: Alright, I will just start without Valeo

IC: as Kolidur

"Miko, a pleasent surprise." He eyed her up and down, and smiled at her black jumpsuit, "still as flamboyant as ever." He pulled out a chair at the table and sat down at his own. "Won't you sit down?"

TAG: Miko Arel

6. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004

Halvodor smirked and layed his head back against the seat. "I believe they are sending us to fight." The ship's attendant came over the intercom, "The ship is now entering the atmosphere of Coruscant." He looked out the window and saw they were about to land. "We're going to figure out." He stood up and grabbed his lugagge...

TAG: all in plane

7. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Marie grinned. Just up her alley. She stood and grabbed her small bag. It didn't have much in it but she didn't travel like most girls who packed so much stuff they couldn't move thier own bags. "Well,good. We've been training with these stupid powers for so long we should be able to do something on our own. So,secret agent,you don't know anything about this mission?" she asked with the last word in finger quotations while her bag hung from her shoulder.

Looking around she felt a little small. Height had always been something that bugged her. She knew her powers were strong and it didn't matter ut it still bugged her.

TAG-Halvodor

8. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    IC: as Vakama

"Not really, little mutant girl!" He nubbed her with his elbow and ran off the ship and onto the landing dock. He was laughing and running until he was met by Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Organa, and other high ranking Rebellion leaders. He turned his head back to the plane, "Marie, I don't think we are on our own."

TAG: Genimay

9. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Marie had run after Halvodor and stopped just short of his back. "Wow,hey,important people." she said a little shyly.

Then pinched Halvodor in the shoulder. "That's for calling me little." she whispered.

TAG-Halvodor,important peeps

10. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    OOC: I have PMed around and hopefully some will join. If not, you have to admit it is really just me and you, Genimay..I don't know what to do.

Halvodor winced and grabbed his shoulder. He laughed it off and went up to the assembly, "Hey there! I'm Halvodor, this is Marie, and we still have a couple people who are still in their seats!" He said the last part with a raise in his voice. He turned to the group and they were all stone face. "OK, well,what do you want with us?" Luke Skywalker cleared his throat and spoke first, "We are to apprasise you and send you to the battlefield ASAP." Halvodor was a bit thrown back. "What?"

TAG: Genimay

11. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005

Kids... they couldnt look out the window before they ran off to see who was waiting for them... disrespectful. Kewi grabbed his large over the shoulder bag and slowly made his way to the door, he started down the short steps and stopped, he made a small bow towards the group outside, then continued his way down. He stopped short of the 2 youngsters that were playing around. Kewi dropped his bag and bowed agian towards the High ranking Rebel leaders.

"Battlefield? Why the rush?" Kewi asked the Rebel leaders.

Kewi could feel Luke Skywalker, even thou he may be a jedi he couldnt hide his energy comeing out of him, very strong, very calm....

12. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Mariea felt a strang energy comeing from Luke and gave him an odd look. "K,so just point us in the right direction. I mean,we are trained to fight." she sadi.

A smile came to her lips as Halvodor grabbed his shoulder. She was pretty strong. Well,it was more of a smrik than a smile but it was ammusing wacthing him. He was hansome...Oh no,she wasn't going down this road...not again.

Her attention was trained on him for a couple minutes before another passenger from Freak School bow. Oh duh,manners. quickly she bowed. No way was she curtsing.

TAG-Halvodor,Luke

13. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Character Sheet

Name: Sarah Jillo
    Height: 5' 2"
    Physical Appearance: Hair: Shoulder length strawberry blonde, Eyes: blue, Clothes: Normally a floor legnth form fitting white dress or a tight white top and tight white pants, Shoes: white dress sandals, Accessories: a silver belt normally holding her weapons
    Extra-Ordinary Power: in addition to her races abilities to read body language and do vocal and physical mimicry, Sarah can read minds and move things with her mind.
    Weapons: a blaster and knife
    Short Biography: Sarah was born on the planet Lorrd and grew up like any other Lorrd native, except she was taught how to actually speak instead of just mimic. This set her apart and then she got angry and ended up destroying her room using her mind as a little girl. Her parents decided they were not able to handle this and found the school. She was 11 at this time. She has been at the institue since.

OOC: I was not sure if I was supposed to pm this to the gm but here it is. I will try to post tommorrow!

14. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Apr 25, 2005
    IC- Miko Arel

Miko nodded, and took the chair that was in front of her. It was a known fact that Miko only spoke when it was needed... After all, when you are the deadliest woman in the univerce, what use do you have for words?

She folded her hands upon the table, and waited.

15. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    IC: as Halvodor and other important people (I'll just play them to get it rolling)

Halvodor watched Kewi get off the plane and bow"We're doing them a favor, why are you bowing?" Princess Organa started walking toward a small metting building and motioned for them to follow. Halvodor complied, and walked inches behind her. "We hear you have many powers, some..how should I put it..unnatural." Halvodor smiled, "It depends on what you think is unnatural. I don't think making it rain is anything to write home about.. But, I know a crime lord, his name is Kolidur, and he has the strength of a god. He could move a whole planet if Vader asked him too." Han moved between Leia and Halvodor, kind of pushing him. "That is exactly why you are here, to take out other feakish weirdos like you." Halvodor stopped in his tracks, grabbed Han, and spun hi around to his face. Halvodor towered over him, he wanted to squeeze his neck. "You make another crack like that about me or anybody else and I will drop you, and make sure you are dead before you hit the ground." Rebel guards were surrounding the two with their guns pointing at Halvodor's head.

TAG: Genimay and all others following

16. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: as Kolidur

Kolidur thre a folder in Miko's direction. "Those are the documents verifying the reports of mutants coming to help the Rebels. They have a few good ones in there, but most of them I have never heard of. This, what is his name, Halvodor, sounds interesting. I have been told by Vader to fly to Coruscant and take them out. You are to join me."

TAG: S_B

17. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    Name: Edmond Coreg
    Height: 6'0"
    Physical Appearance: Grey hair (strangely attractive even for his young age), Bright Green Eyes, Full lips, dimples, and usely wears grey robes with black boots
    Extra-Ordinary Power: Can turn invisible (if in contact with others they too will become invisible)
    Weapons: His hands
    Short Biography: Edmond didn't learn of his abilities until he was around 16 and has used them to his advantage ever since. Due to his extensive use of his ability he has gained almost complete control over it

18. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Marie quickly dropped her bag and grabbed Halvodor.Her gloves were on but she gave him a good shock. "I'm sure Halvodor just means to say we are just humans,like you and anyone." she explained.

Then turned to Halvodor and said,"Look Hal,relax.Don't blow this for me...I mean us. Just shut it."

Tag-any

19. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Kewi
    Kewi grabbed his bag and followed foot with the gang as they were lead by the Officials...

Kewi heard 2 words clearly from Han Solo "..Freakish Wierdos..."

'No way did he just say that', Halvordo turned Han Solo around and threatened him, 'At least he defends his own kind'

Kewi dropped his bag and bursted around the guards, he moved so fast it was but a blur to everyone else. Kewi stopped and stood behind Halvordo holding the guards guns, he squeezed his fist and broke the guns, he dropped the parts and put his hands by his side.

"Can we continue to the briefing with out any more... controversial commentary?"

20. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    Name: Ryu Hayabusa
    Height: 6'3
    Physical Appearance: Human, little over 6 feet tall,
    Extra-Ordinary Power: martial arts expert ( extra ordinary enough? )
    Weapons: Excalibur
    Short Biography: Ryu Hayabusa hails from an outer rim world known as Boz Pity. As he grew up, he followed the ways of the Shinobi and became the most dealy martial arts expert in the galaxy. Hayabusa's homeworld was attacked by the Empire, and he will stop at nothing to free them. He joins this mutant group in hope of taking back Boz Pity.

Picture:
    [image=http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/doa3/jpg/hayabusa00l.jpg]

21. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Jillo

Sarah was on the plane and minding her own business. That is what she had pretty much done ever since she arrived at the school. The plane landed and Sarah was behind most everyone else. When she came out of the plane she saw something going on. It looked like a scuffle of some sort. She didn't know what was going on, but walked up anyway.

"Can we continue to the briefing with out any more... controversial commentary?"

Sarah wondered what happened. It must have been something for all these guards to appear. She thought about reading someones mind and seeing what she could find out that way, but decided not to. She just waited for everyone to continue on.

Tag: anyone

22. Magot

Magot Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2005
    Sorry about that didn't know your gender, but come on it took you maybe 2-3 weeks to get on I thought you must have stopped. Nothing to you, but, why did you make fun of my freakin name that was not cool. The name is based off a character I made which was a Gen'Dai (like Durge) and they are worm like so I thought of Magot. Anyway I spelt it different it is usually spelt Maggot, lol.

I would like to participate if I can.

23. Vakama

Oct 17, 2004
    OOC: Magot, I was just joking about your name, nothing personal. Besides, back in '03 there was a thread in the Community solely devoted to making fun of people's names. You can participate if you want man. It was kind of a "knee jerk" reaction on my part. But don't get a big head.

Halvodor jerked back to Marie, and using his powers made his voice deep and threatening, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He was breathing deeply and after a while snapped out of it. Anger was a problem with Halvodor, especially after being made fun of all his grade school years. "Marie..I'm..sorry.."

24. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: seems like ur character has a few "Knee Jerks" of his own... lol

Kewi could tell that this was going to be a fun trip...

"Easy thunder boy... i dont think Corescant needs any more rain today, besides the suns out. So either i want to get my sunscreen or lets head inside."

TAG: all

25. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Apr 25, 2005
    IC- Miko Arel

Miko focused her glasses, and flipped through the file.
    "Are we going alone, or are we bringing men." These were the first words that Miko had spoken all night.

She brushed a lock of raven hair out of her face, and behind her ear with her gloved hand, and looked over her glasses at her commanding officer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.