main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Star Wars Lego games

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rabellaka, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I have Star Wars Lego for the GameBoy Advance (the first one) and I want to get Star Wars Lego II for GBA as well, since the DS one has a LOT of programming flaws. It's fun, and the lego people do some really funny things and look cute.

So I get home from work today feeling lousy, as I've been sick for the last 2 days, and Granite has a surprise for me. He bought me Lego Star Wars Saga for the Wii. We spent almost 3 hours playing it tonight, and barely scratched the surface. We did unlock Indiana Jones as a charachter for Free play, and we found that it can be either a lot easier with two players, or very difficult. If you want, you can use the Wii Remote like a lightsaber (one handed) to kill enemies, and hold it horizontally to block blaster bolts. This is a very fun game, and one I've been looking forward to since I heard about it. I guess now I have to get him Super Mario Galaxies next week.

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    I havn't had time for any games in weeks.

3. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    I want the Wii Star Wars pretty bad!... but I think I'll get the Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii first... it's silly, but fun to do!

4. Fantyx

Fantyx Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2006
    One of these days we have to have a DDR off between you and rob
    ... IN ARMOR

5. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    When you get your clone armor you have a deal.

I was talking with someone today about having a Jedi fight a Klingon for an exabition.

6. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    The Canadian Wrestling association did that offiaially last year LOL... 501st vs. Klingons... the group that raised the most money had their wrestler win the fight....

501st lost!.... arggg!

7. DarthPapa

DarthPapa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2007
    We'll have to get Rabellaka and little John to go head to head in GBA or Gamecube Star Wars Lego some day

Darth Papa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.