main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Star Wars Lightsabers!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by htmagic, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htmagic

htmagic Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2002
    Check out the really cool Star Wars lightsabers built right near Baltimore. These are the neon ones and this guys been doing it for 10 years!

Go to High-Tech Magic at http://high-techmagic.com/ and check out the animated gif under Star Wars.

Take care.

2. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    Yeah well some of the new official replicas coming out are cheaper and have sound effects...

3. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    Dear Member of the Forum:
    Let me present myself, I'm Fipe Naz-mero, Jedi Knight Apprentice. In regard of your topic I like to say that I built mine form scratch... for no more than $8.00 in total. No, it doesn't have any sound effects or lights...but I'm sure that you'll like it.

"The lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi."

My new goal is to built a dual blade ligthsaber. Even though is going to take some work, I'm confident I'll be able to build it.

"I don't know who it was, but he new the arts of the Jedi."

If the meeting of May is done on the 11th, I'll be able to assist and bring my own. So far I have done two. And they look very good.

Until a next time,
    Fipe Naz-mero, JKA
    USA-NE Region
    Baltimore, MD Council Forum

4. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    Fipe, are your lightsabres just handle hilts. I always thought it would be fun to try a build one to hang on a belt. I am sure you could find metal components that can be used at a low cost.

What did you use? Can you give us a short description here and then we could see your work at meeting and get some hands on instruction. Post a link to a picture?

5. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Jade-Sabre:
    My Lightsaber is a full construction item. Yes, you can use it just in the belt hanging with a metal clip. And is also a complete weapon which you can use to spar some moves.

"Are you a Jedi?"
    "What make you say that?"
    "I saw your Lightsaber hanging on your belt."

Though their blades are not laser or metal, but they can hold some fatigue. Have I test them a lot? No, I have not. I don't have a fellow Jedi with whom I can test them.

"You must concentrate." "Trust you feelings."

I'm thinking of constructing them completely of metal material. They might last longer and might look better... I think.

"I lost my hand, because I was impulsive. And I didn't made it thinking of the results and the consequences. I was irresponsible."

Link for an actual photo of what I built... well I don't have one. But think of it as an (almost) exact replica of how a Ligthsaber looks like. You remember Luke's last Lightsaber? Very similar to that one. Including the green blade.

"You want this...don't you?". "Very much like your father's."

Care for more? Let me know.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JKA
    USA-NE Region

6. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I really wanna make my own saber handle. I'm also very interested on making a short lightsaber duel movie.

7. Fipe_Naz-mero

Feb 4, 2002
    Fellow Jedi:
    Who else is interested in built it's own Lightsaber? I feel through the Force that there are many of you. Well, I think that maybe we can get together and show you an example... and from there decide whether you want to proceed or stop.

"Do or do not. There is no try."

I feel that some will like the prototype. I just expect to leave a good impression to all of you. Sharing the knowledge is a must for the Jedi.

"You must pass what you have learn."

Send me a message (email preffered) so we can coordinate how to do this. Since I'm not perfect, I know that my prototype might need some work... but surely will make a good item for all of us.

May the Force be with you...always.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JKA
    USA-NE Region

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.