main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

RPR Archive Star Wars Live action Roleplay

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Lousaffire, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lousaffire

Lousaffire Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2008
    hey guys im new here but a few friends and i have recentlty given up some live action white wolf games and are well interested in perhaps starting a live action star wars rpg, i was wondering does anyone know of any existing ones i own copies of the star wars live action adventures rules, which with a bit of tweaking will be very good for what were wanting.

so we were wondering how does something like that sound to star wars fans, a chance to get in costume and play out an adventure ! not just type or talk about it, it will be a non contact live action rpg though so all props are purely for show .

lou
    xxx

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] The forum you're looking for is [link=http://boards.theforce.net/games_rpg_miniatures/b10196/p1]here[/link]. The RPR is for text-based RPGs on this site only. Please PM that forum's moderator first before you post, so that you know this thread is appropriate there.

-I_H>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.