main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Star Wars Live action Roleplay

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Lousaffire, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lousaffire

Lousaffire Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2008
    hey guys im new here but a few friends and i have recentlty given up some live action white wolf games and are well interested in perhaps starting a live action star wars rpg, i was wondering does anyone know of any existing ones i own copies of the star wars live action adventures rules, which with a bit of tweaking will be very good for what were wanting.

so we were wondering how does something like that sound to star wars fans, a chance to get in costume and play out an adventure ! not just type or talk about it, it will be a non contact live action rpg though so all props are purely for show .

lou
    xxx

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] The forum you're looking for is [link=http://boards.theforce.net/games_rpg_miniatures/b10196/p1]here[/link]. The RPR is for text-based RPGs on this site only. Please PM that forum's moderator first before you post, so that you know this thread is appropriate there.

-I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.