main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Live Action TV Series ? Your Best Guess

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Anakin's Daddy, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    This thread is not really about what we would like to see in the live action series, it is what we think it will be about based on what facts and rumors we think are true.

My understanding is that the series will be to bridge the gap between EP3 & 4 since there is about 20 years there. I think the series will be the story of the remaining Jedi being hunted down by bounty hunters. There are obviously only two Sith, so they need the best bounty hunters to finish up their dirty work. I am sure that Boba Fett will play a role. Vader and the Emperor may show up briefly once in a while.

I bet the origins of Han Solo will be shown at some point. You know, the backstory about him dumping his cargo and losing the Falcon to Lando. ?and he obviously already knew Boba Fett.

I do not believe that the series will be watered down into another Star Trek. It will be a quality show. Remember this is Lucasfilm here.

From the tiny bits of info I?ve heard, that?s pretty much it. Anyone have any other thoughts or disagree with mine? o_O

malkie edit there are plenty of "ideas" type threads for the live action TV show - read the index thread (it's a sticky) and see which one fits your ideas the most

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.