main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

star wars live action tv show -- biggar on deck?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by davisjaron, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Hey everyone... I don't know if there has been any news about this or not, but for the star wars live action TV series, is Trisha going to be doing the costumes? Also do we have any idea as to what she might make?

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    I think its way too early to even contemplate.

The show is still in the planning stages at most.

The plan, as stated so far, is also to write the entire series up front first, then to film it all at once.

As far as I know, the show stil isn't written. Then the show will need to be cast, and then you might start seeing some fo the production people being lined up.

Its going to be awhile yet.

3. across0the0stars

across0the0stars Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2003
    I didn't know there would be a live action series!
    I hope she would! on the other hand, unless the stories are ironed out way in advance, none of the costumes could have the amount of time and care put in to them to match up with the movies...

4. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    They've said that they're not even going to start planning it until after they've gotten a good start on the animated series, so it's still a while off to even conjecture at this point. If you have hyperspace, you can hear Sansweet talk about it.

5. across0the0stars

across0the0stars Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2003
    maybe this tv show will lead up to a focus for a Celebration IV??

time frame between now and then may work out for such a thing =P film a whole season all at once, and and and yeah, the Celebration events can go along with the introduction of the next series of episodes or s/t like that hehe

6. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    I think there is going to be a celebration IV for the 30th birthday thing.

And they already have done volume 1 and 2 of the clone wars series so I wouldn't doubt it if they were already planning the tv series.

but yea it would take them a while to come up with costumes so they would have to start early if they planned on doing them.

7. darthdefyitall

darthdefyitall Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 15, 2005
    from what I heard at comicon, Lucas wants to produce the TV series and there was mention of a target air date in 2007 or 8. so we're a ways off.

as far as Biggar doing costumes, I don't know if a TV show would have the budget for any kind of crazy costuming.

8. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Just so long as someone else does the writing... and directing...

9. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    darthdefyitall posted on 7/25/05 11:03am
    as far as Biggar doing costumes, I don't know if a TV show would have the budget for any kind of crazy costuming.[hr][/blockquote]Don't forget that Trisha Biggar started her affiliation with Lucasfilm doing costumes for the Young Indy TV series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.