main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Star Wars Long Island?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Greedo34, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greedo34

Greedo34 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Yeah, I was wondering If anyone had any update as to when theaters on Long Island will start selling first preimere Tickets for ROTS.Any word on this would be much appreciated. If theres any site that I could be directed toward to keep track of when preimere tickets go on sale that would also be a great help. Thanks All and May The Force Be With You.

2. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    As a rule of thumb, I always try to get advanced tickets roughly a month in advace. As for official advance ticket info, I really couldn't tell you. Maybe one of the others knows.

3. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    Well, I stopped in my local theater last night
    to ask if they are getting ROTS. They said there
    are 99% sure they are and if yes they will start selling Advanced tixx about May 4th. BTW, that
    is for the Ronkonkoma Regal on Portion RD. I saw
    AOTC there. It's good place. Sound system is good,
    but not is good as Island 16. Just my .02 cents.

4. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Also, keep visiting this forum. DB 516 is planning on having a huge event for the opening of the movie at a local Long Island theater! This event will not be a midnight showing, but it will be fun to attend anyway!
    As other events are announced by other local clubs I'll post them. I know there is something in the works for For Katie, which is a charity that benefits a little girl with a brain tumor. Her father founded one of the larger SW fan clubs and since her illness was diagnosed we've all tried to raise money to help one of our own and his child.
    Needless to say, there will be a lot of fun events happening for the movie's opening, so keep checking our forum for more information!

5. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    I got tixx for the Midmight show (12:01am 5/18) @ Ronkonkoma Regal for $9.50 (each). Spend your
    Republic Credits now!!!

6. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    I bought mine at the Lynbrook theatre, they were also 9.50

7. Angerboy

Angerboy Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    I unfortunately cant make the midnight show and its killing me but I will be going in the city on Friday night and again probably at the Lynbrook theater on Saturday. I'm in Oceanside and may drop by a meeting at some point to see whats going on.

8. Mr_Keebler

Mr_Keebler Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    I'm not sure abotu this year, but Southampton and Easthampton and Hampton Bays theatres all started sellign tix about 3:30pm for EP2.....

9. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    I saw it in Easthampton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.