main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars LOTR crossover--battles made easier!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Undomiel_Kenobi, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undomiel_Kenobi

Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    Iama prestar nai.

The world is changing. Greed has become stronger than ever! Sauron and Sauramon now have a new ally: Lord Palpatine. Their armies are stronger--for the stormtroupers now stand with them. They prepare for battle against Middle Earth...once again!

But(!)...Middle Earth has its own new allies also, for the Jedi have joined them, bringing with them the clone troupers, strange army-men clad in a strange white armour with colored bands on rare personal's helmets. They seem much like the stormtroupers, more like twins! But the Jedi trust them, so we shall too...
    -*-
    A strange man with a dark robe was seated at the council when Elrond walked in, his hair in the traditional Jasmine-style. Elrond assumed he was another Jedi for he was silent and calm with his hood drawn to throw shadows into his face, just like many of the others of his kind looked when they were still strangers to Rivendall. Three chairs were empty to his right and two to his left. The Jedi spotted Elrond and briskly walked towards him. He threw back his hood to reveal a dark-skinned, bald-headed face, just as grim and calm as his posture.

"Master Elrond," he said and quickly bowed. Elrond nodded in return and let the man continue, "I am Jedi Master Windu."

"Welcome, Master Windu, to Rivendall. I trust your journey was safe and that you have found comfort here?"

"One can never find discomfort in such a glorious place, Master Elrond!" Master Windu replied.

Elrond smiled. "Where are Master Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and the others, Master Windu?" he asked.

"They--"

Just at the moment, a short green...person, Jedi Master Yoda, a tall man with spiky hair and a single thin braid on his shoulder and long black robe--who Elrond recognized as Obi-Wan Kenobi, a young woman with a sophisticated costume and lovely face, a man with similar style to Obi-Wan and a--Elrond nearly jumped back in fright--creature with long ears, scaly skin, a large nose protruding out of his face and a velvety red and silver robe walked into the room.

"They are here," Master Windu finished with a smile.

Elrond nodded nervously, still staring at the creature who entered last. They all took a seat, many in the same state as Elrond about the strangers, but they stayed as polite as they were before.

The council hushed down immediately for Elrond was looking at them expectantly. Frodo Baggins, Gandalf, Stranger, Stranger, Master Windu, Master Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Strange-and-Frighteningly-New-Creature, Legolas, Gimli, Gloin, Faramir, and Aragorn, they were all there. And so, the council began.

"Friends of distant lands, allies of great hearts, welcome to this council. Today, we are gathered to discuss the manners of the threats upon us!" Elrond explained all the troubles and let the strangers introduce themselves.

First, the unknown man stood up. "Hi, I'm Anakin Skywalker." He sat down and the woman next to him stood up. "I am Senetor Padme from Naboo." Master Windu stood up. "I am Jedi Master Windu." Master Yoda stood up and introduced himself also, "I am Master Yoda." Obi-Wan simply stood up and said, "Obi-Wan." Finally, the odd creature stood up. "Hello, everybody. Mesa culled Jar Jar Binks!"

2. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Interesting.

3. Undomiel_Kenobi

Jul 7, 2002
    Elrond nodded in approval. "These strangers come to our aid but it is us who decide if they will help us or not. Think well before saying anything! Sauraman and Sauron were great threats to us before! Joined with Lord Palpatine, they are nearly unbeatable!"

"Nearly, but not completely!" Gloin grumbled.

"Give me a single chance and I'll chop off their heads with my own ax!" Gimli added. "Sauramon, Sauron and this new Palpatine!"

"Palpatine is not so weak! He shall have you on your knees before you can even lift your ax!" Obi-Wan Kenobi told him. In return, Gimli gave him a terrifying evil-eye but Obi-Wan was just as composed as he was before.

"Obi-Wan is right, we cannot fight them on our own. The Jedi-folk can help us!" Elrond said gravely.

"In what ways?" Faramir asked.

"They seem to have neither weapon, powers, or number!" Gimli said.

"We have numbers far beyond counting!" Master Windu told Elrond and, indirectly, Faramir.

"Bunch of rubbish!" Gimli muttered under his breath.

"We have clone troupers, more than ten thousand of them," Master Yoda said.

"And yousa have the Gungans, at least 5000, mesa think!" Jar Jar added.

"That, added to the elves, would be nearly 30,000!" Legolas gasped.

"And don't forget the men!" Aragorn reminded.

"And the ents!" Frodo told them.

"That would be an indistructabe army!" Gandalf stated. "I, personally, would like to see anyone try to destroy such an army."

"Yes, yes, but forget not, you must, that hard to see the dark side is!" Yoda told him wisely.

"What's the dark side?" Frodo asked, his brow furrowed in confusion. "And who are these clone troupers?"

The group of strangers looked at each other. "Uh..."

The rest of the council was eagerly waiting for an answer to the questions. "Trust us!" Master Windu told them. "It is a matter of most difficulty to explain but if we had the time, we would. Palpatine is sly though! We cannot spare any more time in this discussion than we already have!"

Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf and Frodo looked convinced, but Faramir, Frodo, Gimli and Gloin were still unsure about the matters. After nearly an hour more of discussion, they finally agreed with everyone else. And so began the war of many kinds...
    -*-

4. NileQT87

NileQT87 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    i REALLY hate "he who shall not be named" aka j.j.b..

5. Cammi_Kenobi

Cammi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2003
    very good story so far...you put Jar-Jar in it!?! this is going to be uh...lets just say interesting. I'm bent on the fact that he's gonna do sumthin clumsy which will cause either be a extremly good thing or an extremly bad thing. Most likly bad.

6. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Thsi sounds like a good fic.Its also good that Jar Jars in it.It might even explain how this might have happened to him.

7. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    My God. I never thought I'd ever see the LOTR so desecrated by the appearance of he who shall not be named.

But this story looks good.

8. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Yes, this story looks good... But Jar Jar worries me.

9. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
    Where are you??? :_| I have to know if Jar-Jar's gonna mess everthing up or be clumsy and make everything good.

10. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    I assume she realised that she was making a terrible mistake in adding JJB to the story and has left in anguish :p

11. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
    Yes that probrably explains the sudden disappearance. lol :p

12. Undomiel_Kenobi

Jul 7, 2002
    How'd'you guess, Spike2002?

I'm terribly sorry I left off suddenly... :(

I am truly working on a good post, I hope, that will make up for my dissapearance. Expect it soon, tonight, probably.

Thankyou all, soooooo mmmmmuuuuuucccchhhh for your wonderful replies. I love replies more than I love...Obi, actually, perhaps not Obi, but more than a lot of things!

13. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Well, nice to see you're repentant about that abomination in the story :p

Looking forward to the update, and I think JJB and Pippin might just get along.

14. Undomiel_Kenobi

Jul 7, 2002
    ... Good guess! Well, we'll just see what shall happens next, won't we. I know that I didn't post yesterday but...school kills, 'kay?

---*---

Evening brought a fierce sun burning over the groups of Star Warsilians (I'll just call 'em that) and Lordilians (and them that) who began many different journeys to save Middle Earth as they set out from Rivendall.

Anakin, Padme, Legolas and Aragorn left in the direction of Gondor to warn them about the upcoming battles and to recruit brave fighters, which, according to Anakin, was unnecessary. Obi-Wan managed to quite him down and wondered what kind of trouble Anakin might get the mission into in the absence of his master. He looked around at the group including Ani as he sat upon a creature called a 'horse' by the Lordilians.

"Relax, Obi-Wan!" Elrond's grave voice broke into his thoughts. Aragorn looked up into his bony face and stiffened himself.

"Aragorn will take good care of them."

Obi-Wan looked back at the group and the leading man's back, garbed in a dark cloak with mud-brown hair falling upon his neck lightly. He sighed; the man barely seemed responsible enough to take a bath, let alone taking care of two unpredictable youngsters.

Suddenly, a cruiser zoomed out of the thick golden blanket of a forest nearby, its nose pointed to the blue sky. Faramir came up beside Obi-Wan, all of them staring up at the cruiser.

"That is impressive!" Faramir whispered once the noise of the cruiser dissapeared along with the cruiser. "Tell me, what is the name of this bird-like creature that carries not one, but many personel?"

Farmir looked down at Obi-Wan with an amused smile on his face, lips slightly apart.

Obi-Wan blinked back at him a couple of times. "I-it's called a cruiser."

"A what? Croozre?" Elrond asked him.

That sounded about right. "Y-yeah." Obi-Wan nodded, smiling.

"Delightful bird! Where does it live?" Faramir questioned again.

Obi-Wan stammered, "Well, it 'lives' wherever there's sufficient technology, I guess!"

"What's techlugy?"

Now, that was a good question that produced an explenation between Gimli, Obi-Wan, and Faramir an entire day of their journey to Helms Deep where they were to prepare for the upcoming battle.

---*---
    On the cruiser

Merry and Pippin stood next to each other like twins, grinning at their surroundings. Sam slowly walked in between them, gaping at the inside of the cruiser also.

"Can you believe our luck?!" Merry whispered as Jar-Jar hobbled towards them on his thick legs.

"You keep out of trouble now, okey-d--"

"Now what would our name be?" Frodo asked from behind. Jar-Jar whipped around, his ears flapping against his neck.

"Jar-Ja--"

"Where do you come from, Jar-Ja?" Merry, asked, his hands in his pockets. Pippin stared at Sam as he backed away in fright from the creature named Jar-Ja. Obviously he was no threat!

"Gunga city, 'tis a hidden ci--"

"Is it cool in Gunga?" Pippin asked him, stepping forward in excitement. Jar-Jar took a step backwards as the three halflings crowded him with questions. His eyes widened and his arms came up before him protectively as he took more and more steps backwards. Suddenly, the boarding room of the cruiser seemed suffocating.

"Why are your years so long, Jar-Ja?"

Jar-Jar suddenly felt something blunt bump into his knee and fell down in pain, rubbing the back of his leg as the halflings cast shadows over him, their faces wondering and excited. Jar-Jar looked at the thing that hit his knee. It stuck out of a hole in the wall. Jar-Jar scowled at it.

"Why don't I show you to your quarters, little sirs?"

Everyone looked up to see Windu standing in the doorway. Jar-Jar felt saved and could've kissed Windu.

"Okay!" Merry shrugged. He followed Windu into a corridor, Sam and Frodo behind him.

"See you again, soon, Jar-Ja!" Pippin waved at Jar-Jar and quickly caught up with Merry.

15. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Yes, I remember that school really does kill. Still, not too bad.

16. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
    God story I'm glad to see that your not gone forever!!! Jar-Jar seems to have a dislike for the hobbits I'm thinking(if it's possible for me to think...) :p

17. Undomiel_Kenobi

Jul 7, 2002
    ...maybe... to both of u ;)

Well, thanks for not dissapearing on me like a dissapeared on you. Now, I'm back!

Thanks for the replies. I love feedback so keep at it, please, ;)

18. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  19. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
    Please say you haven't disappeared on us again!!!

20. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  21. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
  22. Cammi_Kenobi

Mar 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.