main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

star wars lucas arts petition

Discussion in 'Games' started by TheLucinator, Apr 5, 2013.

1. TheLucinator

TheLucinator Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2013
    created a petition to complain about the closing of lucasarts and the cancellation of all their games
    Pass this on to as many star wars places as possible

http://wh.gov/LhII

2. Minez01

Minez01 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    You seriously think you'll get 100,000 people to sign this? If you do, kudos, but I think most people are over the fact now. It's time for Star Wars to take a new direction and nostalgia is not going to help much (this coming from a nostalgic person).

3. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    They haven't made a great game by themselves since 2005. This is a rare occasion when most seem to understand the business side of a closure.

EDIT: Oh, hell no. I didn't realise you were making an attempt to petition the White House? Yeah, they kind of have bigger issues at the moment than a video game developer that died before the recession even began.

Life, spicer and TrandoJedi like this.
  4. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Force Ghost star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    E-petitions always work.

5. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Especially when they are petitioning the US government. Because they have control of how corporations function. :rolleyes:

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Force Ghost star 8

Nov 20, 2012
    They did manage to green-light a Veronica Mars movie thanks to a petition...I mean anything is possible at this point.

7. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Everyone knows it's the other way around. Corporations control the government. ;)

Life and Darth-Lando like this.