main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars madlibs (Word for word)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jan 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Philosopher,

(ahh, Jan '01. My first thread.)

2. Kid-B

Kid-B Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2008
  3. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
  4. Kid-B

Kid-B Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2008
    Nietzsche's

5. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
  6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, so I'm just bumping this for historical purposes. I want the last thread I've posted in on these boards to be the first one I ever posted.

I'll miss you JC. Don't be gone too long. Not sure what I'd do to waste my time without you. :p

This is to darthcleo who took my stars, the EUDF and Litizens who made things interesting (The Tears of Palpatine, McEwok, and Genghis among many others), EUC TFU SFD and the Senate (XCJ, Mitth, DA, lexu, NP, Targeter, Yubsie, Enelya_Sol, trianiigirl, Horsey even Sinre sometimes), the EUC Civil War and WOTG it spawned (PoT, Zaarin, Yun, Nithrak), BOP (LSA, Xan)---and I really ought to stop before I start listing names and names and names, and that's not even counting my current home at JCC, where I'm sure I've met half the people in all these boards.

This place will be back, I'm sure. But it's an end to the Snowboards I knew and grew up on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.