Star wars marathon being held!!!

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Brndn0125, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brndn0125 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Every one listen up. Tomorrow, friday july 30th 2004 A.D.
    a star wars marathon will be held at Grace Chapel church of christ in Cumming GA. I am putting this on for those in my youth group who have not seen star wars which there are quite a few. If you are intrested come if you like. It's an all night thing. It starts at 6 P.M. 3 dollars for food. the movies will start around 6:30ish. We will be watching episode 4-6 and then episode 1 and 2. Between the movies we will have trivia games, a Q&A session, and a blue milk drinking contest. At the end I will reveal the title of episode 3 to those who know nothing about star wars.
    If you come, great. Those who come are invited to come back for worship with my church. Remember this is ALL night and we will be staying up til 4-5 o'clock in the morning. The target audience are teens.

Directions are:
    take 400 north to exit 13 and turn right.
    You will pass a waffel house and a gas station. Turn left on Market Place Parkway. Drive until you see a Shell gas station and turn left at the gas station into an Indutrial park.
    Turn onto the 4th left. you will see a Welcome to grace chapel church of Christ sign. The church is the first buildng on the left with a big Grace Chapel sign on the front.
    A map is provided at gracechapelchurch.com

2. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow! Bringing Star Wars to an entirely new generation. I bet those folks are going to have an amazing time.

I wonder how many converts we'll get to fandom? 8-}

Please come back and let us know how it goes. I don't know if anyone from the club will be attending.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.