main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Masks

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Ok, I know that this board has been very very dry lately. I've sent out a few e-mails on our next meeting and I haven't gotten a response.

I am going to put a little life in this board by posting a fan fiction story that I have been working on in my spare time called Star Wars: Masks.

I'll just give you the two settings and then I should have the opening posted tomorrow or Saturday.

The Opening takes place just after the fall of Anakin Skywalker.

The Rest of the Story takes place one year after the events of Jedi Outcast.

I would appreciate any feedback about the story as you read it. If you don't like it let me know and I'll stop, but if you do like it or I don't get a response I'll continue.

Yours Truly,

Universal

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Just After the Fall of Anakin Skywalker:

He turned running as fast he could through the dark streets of Coruscant. The others followed behind him as fast as they could, the force enhancing their strides as they ran towards the ships that would take them safely out the range of the Imperial Guns, if they made it to the hangar.

He was then knocked to the ground as the temple exploded into rubble nearby. He fell flat on his stomach and then rolled as piece of burning rubble landed inches away from his face. Debris rained from the sky as the others with him scattered and ignited their lightsabers deflecting the material.

"It won't do us any good! Keep going and watch your backs for Imperial Troops!" He yelled at the others.

He picked himself up and then began to run towards the hidden hangars, the distant sound of armored Stormtroopers could be heard not far from behind them as blaster bolts began to rain from behind them. They all turned and began to deflect the bolts with the Force Guiding their movements.

He slowly eased his way back towards the entrance to the underground tramway. He punched in a code that slid open the doors leading to the hangar bay that would allow them to get to starfighters and take off headed for the Outer Rim.

The Blaster bolts outside the complex ceased and he could hear the sounds of lightsabers clashing outside. He then felt the force stab at him, as each of his companions fell in combant to the dark one. He tried to reach for the force to calm himself but he couldn't. He felt the anger boil up in his heart and tried to push it away knowing that it wouldn't help his friends, as he looked in horror at the one who had destroyed them all.

The one the Emperor named Darth Vader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.