main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL star wars meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by vswader, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    our next meeting will take place at the pinellas park library on saturday, may 2nd from 11:30 - 3:00pm. club members will be dressed in costume to promote the club and the force.net. in addition, we are inviting all patrons of the library to see what "star wars" is all about. movies will be shown with wookie cookies and jawa juice to boot. collectibles, games, and general discussions on star wars will be on display. a meet and greet for all fans and interested parties of all ages. we are there to have a GREAT time.

Hope to see you there!!!

may the force be with you!!

2. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    May 2nd is a Friday. I think you ment the third. I will try and be there. Sounds pretty cool. Most important thing is food? Is there food? And free hats? Are the free hats?

FREE HAT!!! FREE HAT!!! FREE HAT!!! (South Park refrence)

3. Master_Colt

Master_Colt Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2003
    When will the next meeting be? I missed this months. I just moved back to Tampa Bay, I look forward to meeting everyone on the next go around.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Due to peoples schedule the next meeting will be Sunday June 1st at 11 am at my place in Largo. Give myself or Kevin a call or Ron for directions. (check Tamapabay Dark Side website for numbers)
    Sereana Knightstar-aka-Marie Rankin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.