main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Meets Lexx, Crossover, RR.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JoeSolo1, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSolo1

JoeSolo1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    Ok well, this came to me. My 2 favorite scifi things, LEXX and Star Wars, but what if they met? This may not be a popular topic sense there isnt a lot of Lexxians out there but, what the heck. I decided to make it a Round Robin cuz I don't wanna be the only one. If ya didnt know, LEXX is a Canadian/German show, that first had 4 made-for-TV movies, then 3 seasons. It has been running reruns on SciFi channel in the US mon-thurs from 2AM to 3AM. I'll start ya off, it takes place post-RotJ, and during season 2 of LEXX
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Stanley H. Tweedle is pacing the bridge of the Lexx, his living ship.
    "LEXX, where are we?"
    "We are near a planet called Coruscant in the Light Zone, Captain Stan"
    Stan looked around and saw 790, the robot head that traveled with them.
    "Hey Robot Head, heard anything about Coruscant?"
    "Copruscat is the head world of the New Republic, a galaxy-wide government."
    "I'll go get Xev and Kai, to tell them about this"
    Stand walked down the corridor to Xev's room, she wasn't there, so he decided to check the shower, and there she was, nude, not the first time Stan had seen her that way, but he had never seen the front. Xev heard Stan and jumped around covering herself.
    "Stan! That was very rude of you. What do you want?"
    "We are approuching a planet called Coruscant, Xev, wanted to know if you wanted to check it out"
    "Sure, but lets go wake Kai, just in case this is a bad planet."
    Stan and Xev head for the Crychamber where Kai, Last of the Brunnen-G and a dead Assassin is currently in cryostais. Stan pushes some buttons and the chamber glass lifts up and Kai steps out.
    "Hello Xev, hello Stan. Why have you woken me?"
    "We are heading down to this planet called Coruscant, we want you to come and join us."
    "AS you wish"
    Kai, Stan and Xev head for the bridge.
    "Oh, my Xev, oh so beautiful Xev, you are awake" chirps 790 is devoted to Xev
    "Hello 790" Xev mumbles
    "LEXX, we are going down to that planet. Keep an eye out up here for us" Stan told the ship
    Xev goes and picks up 790 and head for the moth landing platforms. They take off in one fo the living shuttles and head down towards caruscant
    ----------------------------------------
    I'll write more tommorw, maybe somebody else can go, I dunno, but I started this too late and now I gotta go to bed
    Hope ya like it and will continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.