main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Star Wars Meets Risdent Evil (Revised)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Star Wars Meets Resident Evil

Summery: Obiwan and Quigon crash land in racoon city.
    Copyright: I do not own any one in this story.
    Feedback: Pleasee give me lots of this, I need to know if I?m a good writer or not.
    Timeline: Obiwan is 18.

Obiwan Kenobi and his master Quigon Jinn are traveling threw space on there way to a lovly planet for a vacation when suddenly there ship starts acting up:

Obiwan: Master, some things wrong with the ship it?s not on course any more!

Quigon: Obiwan calm your self, now find out what is wrong, use the force.

Obiwan: Yes master i am sorry i will remain calm,(obiwan closes his eyes and uses the force to find the problem once he finds it he opens his eyes)

Obiwan: Master, the hyper drive is gone we will need a new one by the looks of it.

Quigon: sighs and says: well this is not good find the nearest planet and go there we are getting low on fuel.

Obiwan: yes master( looks on the computer screen to find the closet planet and finds one.

Obiwan: Matser, the nearest planet is a planet called Earth.

Quigon: earth? Never heard of that planet before, well we don?t have much choice go there and find some where to land.

Obiwan: Yes master.

Obiwan takes the ship to earth, but more problems arise and soon they are about to crash and obiwan looks for a place to try and land it.

They both hang on as obiwan lands the ship some what smoothly on what looks to be the roof of a police building.

As they both get out they look around the town as obiwan says: Master this town gives me the creeps, looks like no one is here and it smell?s.

Quigon: Yes well we better find out just where we are first.

Obiwan: Master, i think i know where we are.

Quigon: then where are we obiwan?

Obiwan: Points to a sign he see?s and he reads: we are in RACOON CITY master.

Quigon: racoon city? What a odd name for a city.

Obiwan: Master, do you feel that?

Quigon closes his eyes and can feel the darkness that his apprentice feels as well and opens his eye?s.

Quigon: Yes obiwan i can feel the darkness that is in this place we must be carefull.

Obiwan: Yes master.

They jump off of the roof of the police building and take in there surounding?s as they now slowly walk down the street.

As they walk down the street they look to all the cars and trucks along the side of the road and notice that most of them are either bashed in or torn apart in places and they both wonder what could of caused them to look this way.

They listen as they here howls way off in the distance and they hear the wind blowing in the distance trees as well and they both wondered why it?s so silent here.

As they walk down the street obiwan stops: Master did u hear that? I thought i heard some thing!

Quigon stops and turns to look at obiwan: Obiwan i do not hear any....... he stops in mid sentance as he does hear some thing!

Obiwan: it sounds like some one crying.

Quigon: nods in deed it does lets see if we can help.

Obiwan follows his master as they follow the sound into a little dinner and once in side they find who is crying.

They both look to a little girl sitting on a bar stool face in hands crying, she has blond hair, and blue eyes. The little girl jumps as she did not hear them come in the dinner and points a sling shot at them and says scared: who are you!!??

Quigon: we mean you no harm we crashed landed here and was wondering where every one went to.. I am Quigon and this is Obiwan who are you?
    The little girl puts down her sling shot as she feels she can trust them and see?s there not like the others and says: my name is Sherry, Sherry Birkin.

Obiwan and Quigon look at each other then back at sherry,

Obiwan: nice to meet you sherry,

Quigon: nice to meet as well sherry.

Sherry: you guys aren?t really from around here are you?

Quigon: no out ship crash landed here on our way to a lovly planet for a vacation.

Obiwan: mubbles some vacation, Quigon gives obiwan a look and obiwan shuts up.

Quigon turns back to sherry: where are your

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Wow what a story. I think that I saw your story before, but in that time I was not member of the Jedi council.

4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Obiwan: mubbles some vacation, Quigon gives obiwan a look and obiwan shuts up. [face_laugh]

Good suspense parts, I was worry about Obi-Wan. possible nightmare for me tonight.

cool story. I loved the action part.

The story flows, but change the i for I.

Do you have another one?

Good post.
    Sincerely
    PatttyB0123

5. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    thank you not many like my stories any more thats why i stoped writing la sigh

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Do not give up. You have my support Jenny.

7. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    And my support tambien. :p MORE!

8. Darth_Vercingetorix

Darth_Vercingetorix Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2003
    It's a good read. But usually, I find that stories set in crossover universes are not as cool as stories set in one universe. Also, there could be readers here who are not knowledgeable about the Resident Evil game.

9. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    I do not know anything about the resident evil, but I learned with Jenny. You did a good job.

10. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
  11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  12. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    Forum Moderators: Amidala_Skywalker | Kit' | Mistress_Renata
    Forum Announcement: Please visit the 2003 Winter Fan Fiction Awards Excerpt Thread located here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fan Fiction Archive | Official Story Index | Before the Saga Forum | The Saga Forum | Beyond the Saga Forum | Writers' Resource Forum | Fan Fiction FAQ | Moved Stories Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jedi Council Forums » Fan Fiction » Classic JC Fan Fiction Board (Reply-Only) » Message Posted!
    Logged in as: Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl | Logoff | Private Messages | Search | Options | Help | Terms of Service | Faces | Markup Codes 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.