main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Meetup - December 20th

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Dec 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I was looking around the boards, and noticed that the starwarsmeetup website needed someone to organize the next event.

So...I volunteered to host the next event:

Chili's Grill & Bar, North Olmsted, OH
    Mon, Dec 20, 2004
    8:00 PM

To prove I'm not 110% crazy, I sent a notice to all their registered members that JKOC is meeting on the 19th (Christmas Party) and basically invited them to sign up on the website/join us. If we can work it that the "meetup" and our meetings coexist...we should pick up a few new mwmbers in JKOC. (crosses fingers)

2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Sounds great.

Except I can't go. My stupid class is behind schedule so instead of having my final the week before as intended, I now have it that evening. Sucks to be me.

3. REBO1971

REBO1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    I am going to try to come on the 20th. I cannot go to the Christmas party, the 19th is my anniversay. I usually close Monday nights, but I just requested to open on the 20th. If my schedule works out, I will come.

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I might be able to come! I'm flying home that afternoon, so assuming I can get a ride or drive there myself I should be there. :)

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    REBO...happy anniversary!

That'd be cool if you and Rosie could make it, I've been in this situation before (1st JKOC meeting) ;) Best thing would be if we can use this "meetup" to bring together more people into JKOC...then we're in business!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.