main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Star Wars memories & collection for sale or trade (London Area)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Obiwan_Timobi, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obiwan_Timobi

Obiwan_Timobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2007
    Hello All, (This is not an advertisement)

Long time reader of the forums. I have some dated Star Wars stuff that I am looking to move. Sell or trade. Much like when I was a kid, my son is starting to love star wars, but most of the stuff I have are not toys. Mostly mags, records, glasses, posters, store displays 2 storage bins worth. i would much rather have a Star Wars fans get it rather then a collectable shop who will jack the price.

Unfortunatley I had to part with 50 carded action figures to give my kids a good christmas a couple of years ago - the company I was working for went under making things tight at christmas. The original trilogy has been a big part of my life and my strongest bond with my late father. It is wonderful seeing my son take an interest making him a third generation star wars fan! It will be great to hear what he thinks of watching the movies from 1-6, as he gets older.

Willng to trade for action figures that my son would like, 1995 potf especially anything R2d2 and/or C-3p0. He loves those droids!

Beside from the collection - it would be interesting to hear everyones first star wars memory.

One of mine:

After seeing Star Wars ( A new hope) and Empire back to back on the big screen as a twin bill, we stopped at a kmart and he bought me five action figures:

Lando
    2 snow troopers
    Luke - (hoth)
    Lobot

Or the line up for Return of the jedi - over two and a half blocks on opening night.

All the best!

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Welcome Obiwan_Timobi

It's all ways good to here from fellow fans. My children love SW too but they're in their later teens. It's a wounderfull thing to go from introducing them to the toys as a child to having them take a swing at you with a full size master replicas saber. That's when you love to say "I am you father". It gives it a whole new meaning.

I'm always looking for vintage SW stuff. I'll send a private message. with my phone #.

My first SW memory was opening night in 1977. I was 8 years old, my oldest brother age 14 took me all the way across town on the bus to the westmount theater to see the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.