main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars mention on "The Family Guy"

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by EverlastingKnowItAll, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EverlastingKnowItAll

EverlastingKnowItAll Jedi Master star 1

Apr 28, 2003
    Just wondering who else saw this tonight, it was frickin' great.

2. jacemathem

jacemathem Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2003
    Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah...

...Family Guy is back on?

3. EverlastingKnowItAll

Apr 28, 2003
    Dude, new episodes started on Fox 2 weeks ago. You've been missing out. You've already missed 3 new episodes!! YIKES! It's Every Sunday at 9pm (I'm Eastern Time)

4. jacemathem

Oct 3, 2003
    You didn't get it. :p

5. EverlastingKnowItAll

Apr 28, 2003
    Sarcasm doesn't translate well on message boards.

6. jacemathem

Oct 3, 2003
    No, but it was a Family Guy quote from this new season, which mentioned Star Wars.

Certainly you would know that if you made this thread. [face_mischief]

7. 2poor4hyperspace

2poor4hyperspace Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2004
    I loved the end of tonights episode. It was mimicing the award ceremony, and had the same music. Peter was walking with Chewbacca and got a medal for saving the bartender from a fire. It ended with Star Wars-ish credits and music.

8. EverlastingKnowItAll

Apr 28, 2003
    I guess the joke wasn't that memorable. I remember it now that you mention it, but it didn't strike me as funny.

Now, "that time that I forgot how to sit down," hehehehehe, THAT was frickin' sweet.

9. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    My brother and I were cracking up at the end of last night's FAMILY GUY. I loved how they even did the closing credits in STAR WARS style. (The RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK bit was hilarious, too.)

10. darfvader

darfvader Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    There was another episode where they did a "dream sequence" where Peter was a Hutt and said something to the effect of WannaWookieeNipplePinchie.

11. JoshSolo

JoshSolo Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    and there's the surgery scene...
    "Use the force, Luke."
    "But I was just going to..."
    "Use the force."

"There, are you happy now?"
    "I'll never be happy."

12. Darth-Leahmic

Darth-Leahmic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    He is talking about the...

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH...This is not my batman cup."

13. Darth_Cyanide

Darth_Cyanide Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    theres another clip where peter say something like "no way, i will give you all my star wars figures if your right, but not boba fett, noone gets the fett man."

another bit was when he names the birds in his beard, and when it comes to meg it doesnt super impose a head of meg on the bird its boba fett, and peter says "haha, sweet."

14. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    I love the 'All the Griffins have been fat, ever since great uncle Jabba the Griffin' 'Wannawookienipplepinchy!'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.