main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars merch with real customer service?

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by DarthTuTu, Apr 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTuTu

DarthTuTu Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    Can it be? Yes it is true. I am the asst. manager at Hot Topic at Southpark and we have all kinds of Star Wars items that we can get our hands on. Some of you may have already stopped in and had me track down things for you.
    Most folks don't think of Hot Topic for Star Wars merchandise, but we have it. I have been selling more and more everyday just because I talk to other fans that come in. It's great to meet others like me. The others that I work with don't get it. Not to mention that I am the oldest member of our staff and not what you might expect for Hot Topic.
    This isn't some kind of freaky sales pitch. I am just a fan that wants to help other fans get some cool stuff.
    Right now we have some items, but I am always willing to get transfers in from other stores for anyone. I am getting in some Jabba/Leia slavegirl t-shirts that say "Original Gangsta" and some t-shirts that have the Star Wars logo repeated on them. Both of the t-shirts are shirts that have gone clearance. I knew that I could sell them so I am getting in quit a few. They are between $9-$12 depending on the size. We should be getting them in Monday or Tuesday. Stop in and check them out.
    We also have lightswitch covers, pillow cases, magnet sets, onesies (for the kids), t-shirts, and one more Bust Up (Han Solo).
    If anyone wants to see all the stuff Hot Topic has you can go to hottopic.com and click on the Star Wars icon right on the front page. See something you like? Let me know and I will do what I can to get it transfered in for you. You can either call me at the store or P/M me with the item and size. I will need your first name and phone number for the transfer. (I can not transfer items in for myself) Some things are are internet only. (i/e master replica luke saber, and the jawa playset)

I just thought I would fill everyone in on place that may have been overlooked for merchandise.
    I will also let everyone know when we get new stuff in if anyone wants to know.

Thanks guys. Stop in and say "Hi"

2. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    TuTu--

Thanks for the info on the boots, and if anyone wants to get a deal with Hot Topic, try this guy--he'll go clear to Puerto rico and further for you, literally:). till later--TeeCee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.