Star Wars Merchandise in the Phil. and Hyperspace

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Myxie, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myxie Jedi Youngling

Hey! I just had to post 2 things at a time becauase I'm running out of time here. Anyways...

Star Wars Merchandise...
    I have a small collection of books that I have bought in less that 2 or 3 months. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the Episode II Visual Dictionary and more Jedi Quest books? Thanks.

Hyperspace...
    I'm sure some of you have heard of StarWars.com's new feature, Hyperspace. Well, I tried paying for it last night but the transaction was declined. Has any other pinoy/pinay have the same problem? Or does any pinoy/pinay have Hyperspace already?
  2. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hi! I've seen the Episode II Visual Dictionary at Bibliarch at Glorietta. :)
  3. StompboXX Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Oneal has a Hyperspace account, methinks.

And SWP is trying to get a collective Hyperspace account (as a form of semi-protest? haha). Join us, and avail.
  4. Myxie Jedi Youngling

Thanks Jedi_jinny! <333.

Hmm, that Hyperspace account will be available to other people...like me? Lol. [face_batting] Better send you a PM right now. :D
  5. oneal Jedi Youngling

star 1
    actually, the online payment system partner of Lucasfilms is having a problem with their credit card transaction system, i haven;t been able to register yet myself, but i contacted them and i will inform the group once its active
  6. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Myxie wrote:
    "Hmm, that Hyperspace account will be available to other people...like me?"

--- Well the plans are still in the works. We have yet to iron out the details. We'll post about it once things have been decided.
  7. Myxie Jedi Youngling

Well, that's really exciting me >< Lol. I'd do anything for a hyperspace account (even if it's shared)! Really, a layout, graphic, flash movie, buttons, avatars, whatever! Lol.
  8. Dark-Vador Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Last time I visited the Philippines I could find barely anything Star Wars related... I went to all the shops like SM, Ayala and Gaisano (sorry if spelling is wrong) but couldn't find any Star Wars toys. My brother went recently as well and came back with no Star Wars gifts for me (gosh!! :p)...

Is Star Wars stuff really that rare or am I looking in all the wrong places??

I need this info for when I visit next time :d
  9. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You won't find them in the malls easily. :) If you're looking for Star Wars Books, the place to go to is Bibliarch at Glorietta, Ayala Center (they also have those wonderful statues...), or Fully Booked in Powerplant Mall at Rockwell. If you want Star Wars toys, go to the hobby shops in Greenhills. For the rarer stuff, go to DataVenture at the top floor of the Edsa Shangri-la Mall.
  10. rachel1013 Jedi Youngling

In the Star Wars Philippines yahoogroups, there are also members who sell Star Wars Merchandise so you can ask them for info.

Rachel
    <paging Hat_tr1ck, Degs and Cholo)
  11. 1ringwd4s Jedi Youngling

Dark vador, they dont sell Starwars toys here in the Phil except when theres a new starwars movie coming out. You can only find them at hobby shops at virramall greenhills. But they are way too expensive!
  12. hat_tr1ck Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah, only this guy who goes by the name 1ringwd4s can afford them. :D
  13. Fleeboy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    does the data in this thread still stand? You can only find Star Wars toys in the hobby shops in Greenhills? :(

Not only are they a bit expensive but they also don't have enough stuff to satisfy the hunger of a collector!
  14. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Fleeboy: punta ka na lang sa website of our resident toydarian, Degs. the URL:

http://www.degsonlinetoystore.ph

You're sure to find great stuff for collectors there. ;)

There are some rare items rin sa Data Venture sa top floor ng Shangri-la Mall. :)
  15. Fleeboy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    hi jedi ginny! :)

Yeah, I've been to Degs' website. He's actually the one who invited me to join Star Wars Philippines. =)

BUT, I will check Shangrila Mall this weekend. Thank you for suggesting! :)

16. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Aha! So Degs is your father! ehehehehhh. :)

Will credit 100 points to him for recruitment. :)

Punta ka sa assembly this Saturday! :)
  17. Fleeboy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Assembly? what assembly?
    <liam scratches his head>

hehehehe.... :)
  18. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hala! You don't read the mailing list. :D

We're all meeting this Saturday, 2 pm, Starbucks at Podium (upstairs). We're discussing the SWP Network Game Tournament and the upcoming Sci-fi and Fantasy Convention. Hope you can go. :)
  19. Fleeboy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey, I haven't gotten any mail from the group since I joined a few days ago. Maybe I wasn't added to the list?

hmmm..... I'll send the group a message and see if I get it too.

20. jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I got your test message, will check your account. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.