Abq Star Wars Merchandise

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, Mar 16, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The one in RR had them last night, as well as the new WM exclusive comic packs.
  2. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Missed the stealth Stormie and Clones again. This time at Ellison TRU.
  3. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm sorry for your loss. I am looking for a Wii for the wife and can't find one. Should have got it when I had the chance but didn't think the wife wanted one.
  4. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  5. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    Pretty cool list, what are the first days going to look like I wonder. Any word on how many are going to be produced.
  6. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    The Farmington Walmart accidentally stocked some of the Legacy figures. The look nice IMHO.
    Got denied at the cashier though, couldn't blame me for trying ;)

Each one came with a 'Droid Factory' piece to build what looked like a Blue R4 droid.

Here's a link to a poster of the figs
    http://www.potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13605
  7. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The FDOI figs simply have a small silver sticker on the bubble in the shape of a Clone Trooper helmet that says "First Day of Issue" on it. Don't know how many they've made, but since they're supposed to be available only on the first day (which won't happen, cause there will be store that won't sell out, or stores that don't put out all the figures), I imagine there are not a whole lot.
  8. sTaRWaRSfAnBoY35 Jedi Padawan

I thought that I was going to be left out in the dust with the new releases on that first day. I happened to be at Walmart on Coors and I-40 and picked up a few of the Clone Wars Animated. Luckily for me, they had the stickers on them. I went to Toys r Us and picked up the rest. I was also lucky enough to get a Gen. Grievous exclusive and I scored a Target Exclusive Commander Fox. I'm just looking forward to the new movie coming out.
  9. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Nice score, Jason, and welcome!
  10. RCDelta Jedi Padawan

Anyone stumbled across the Walmart exclusive 501st Clone trooper yet?
  11. sTaRWaRSfAnBoY35 Jedi Padawan

According to their website http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/news/starwars//StarWars2008LAUNCHLINEUP.pdf..It should be released 9/11/08. I hope that was helpful. By the way..does anyone know which of the new figs are the hardest to get or they all still out there?
  12. RCDelta Jedi Padawan

The 501st Walmart exclusive has been popping up early all over the place, except Albuquerque.

I have pretty much seen all of the 7/26 figures in the wild as of lunch today, with the exception of Captain Rex.
  13. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Will the walmart exclusive say "walmart exclusive" on it?
  14. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Saw a case of them last night at the RR WM. Didn't open it up to check them out, though, as I have no interest in the animated figures.
  15. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    Well I got the falcon :( that was expensive. Saw that Target had a lot on sale yesterday, but that was in Rosewell. The droid packs where on clearance at Walmart in San Angelo for 9 each, they had a crap load of them. There does seem to be alot of re packaged stuff this run, isn't there.
  16. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Once you crack that bad boy open and start playing around with it, you'll realize it was worth every penny.
  17. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    The kid keeps asking to open it up, so maybe today. Wouldn't it be better to leave it in the box and store it?
  18. RCDelta Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the heads up. They had them out this morning at RR WM and they also had about 20 or so at Coors Bypass WM.
  19. RCDelta Jedi Padawan

I just added the BMF to my baby registry. Maybe my wife won"t notice.....
  20. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Your an absolute genius! I should knock up the wife again and put one on my registry.
  21. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm telling Rose :) Frank today said they there is a possibility that a star destroyer is coming out. That would be awesome.
  22. sTaRWaRSfAnBoY35 Jedi Padawan

I happened to pick up three of the 501st figures. They look awesome! One for me and two for anyone who wants them. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
  23. RCDelta Jedi Padawan

I usually hate Wal-Mart, but at least they don't break the bank on their exclusives:

$6.99 for Wal-Mart's exclusive 501st Clone;

$12.99 for Target's exclusive Commander Fox.
  24. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I found part of the new wave of Legacy figures at the RR Target this afternoon. Walked out with Jodo Kast, Holo Dooku, BF II Imp Engineer, and Yaddle & Even Piell. No sign of either the Coruscant or Saleucami Clones.
  25. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby