main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Star Wars Merchandise

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, Mar 16, 2007.

1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Nice find, Brian!

I've pretty much given up on collecting the 3-1/4" figs. Actually, the only thing I'm still looking for is the Holo Plo Koon from the ROTS series.

Doesn't mean I don't keep looking, though. I'm more interested currently in trying to find the two different Bumblebee Movie Transformers figures...

2. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Thanks for the heads up, Brian. I picked 'em up plus a TF movie Ironhide while I was at it. I've been avoiding these but couldn't resist today. Target on Eubank had two Leader Class Brawls. That thing looks killer. I ran into a guy in the aisles last week who said he bought 4 of the Camaro Concept Bumblebees. 3 for ebay. [face_plain] Why do people brag about that stuff to other collectors? What a tool. BTW, not trying to start anything, just saying. [face_peace]

3. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Paseo Target had nothing. Doesn't looked like they've stocked in a while. I'll try to hit someplace else if I have time. Darn work responsibilites! Who needs em!

4. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    was it our old friend on here that would always do that.

5. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    I now its a little late to mention this, but our store got in that large size delux bumble bee ($80) earlyer this week. That bad boy rocks! We also received (and sold out) the vintage 3 3/4 GI Joe figures ($4.88) last week. I picked up Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Those were the last figures on the peg!

6. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    I found a source on-line that was selling McQuarrie Chewbacca's for 6.99 plus 4.85 for shipping. I punched in a quantity of 5 and the shipping still came up to 4.85, so I bought them. I was waiting to see if it threw up a red flag and it never did. They arrived today and all look great. I've noticed that some have the eyes looking left or right instead of straight ahead. Don't know if that's some variant or maybe just the machine got bumped when they painted the eyes. So, if anybody wants a Mcquarrie Chewbacca for 7.99 I have them and will part with a couple. To me the extra buck each was more than worth it! Let me know!

7. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    I picked up the 181st TIE Interceptor today at the westside TRU. They had 3 left after I grabbed mine. They also had shelf space for the Y-wing, but they were all out.

8. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    which one is the 181st

9. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/valentin_j99/TIE%20Interceptor/TI01.jpg]

10. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Westside TRU restocked the Y-wing this morning, so I grabbed one. 3 left after I got mine.

11. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Got a animated Boba Fett this evening!!!!

12. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    And what are you out shopping for Jess..... huh............ I can't find anything, but then again when WalMart is the only place you go, after everyone else cleans them out it is kind of hard.

Did order my RTKT and got two of them, they came in, waiting on the obi/yoda one.

13. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    My obi-wan and yodas came yesterday. So yours should be arriving anytime. They are cool!

14. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Anyone want to go in on ordering the Concept Grievous from SWshop to save money on shipping?

15. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    I do! I'll take at least one. Maybe two. Let me know when your going to order.

16. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Ok put me down for one. Was going to order one myself but what the heck

17. BloodClaw

BloodClaw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2001
    I'm down for one.

18. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
  19. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    All righty. I'll place the order when I get to work tomorrow.

James, let me know if it'll be one or two.

:)

20. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Sweet looking figure!!!

21. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    The toy dept. mgr told me today that she has around 8 cases of SW figures, but she can't put them out until the figures on the pegs sells down. I'm tempted to hide the older figures somewhere else in the store to get the new ones out! Any word on those gold coin chase figures? Anyone score any yet?

22. JaceMardu

Sep 30, 2005
    I'll do just one.

23. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    The Concept Grievous figures have been ordered! The total per person comes to $19.18. Had everyone ordered separately, the individual totals would have been closer to $23, so this is definitely the smarter way to go!

I have 3 of the 12 gold coin UGH figures so far: Airborne Trooper, McQuarrie concept Chewbacca and Animated Debut Boba Fett. Haven't seen any others yet.

24. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Picked up all of wave 5 and the wave 4 McQuarrie Vader last night at the RR WM.

25. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    I just have to say u suck... I can never find anything esp at RR Walmart. You must be sleeping with the stockers.