Abq Star Wars Merchandise

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, Mar 16, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Fett-BobaFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone have an extra Boba Fett mug that they could sell me? Please call me. 266-8101
  2. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Target on Coors has the "Tiger Shark" ARC-170 fighters and a bunch of the exclusives that Brian has mentioned.
  3. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Target on Montgomery had a bunch of exclusives, too.

ARC-170 Elite battle pack
    AT-RT squad
    Clone Wars scheme ARC-170
    And of course the two big battle packs (Endor and Hoth)

And one Hermi Odle which I picked up. I hate the paint job, but I wanted him to go along with the other big uglies from Jabba's palace.
  4. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The westside Targets (RR and Coors & Irving) both put out cases of wave 8 today. I snagged the Clone Trooper in training fatigues, Padmé, Jango, Voolvif, Destroyer Droid and McQuarrie Rebel Trooper from the RR location.
  5. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the update, Brian. I stopped at Coors on the way home and picked up "Wolfman w/ lightsaber and giant head" & "McQuarrie Clam Face Trooper."
  6. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    No prob. I'm surprised Clamhead was still there so late in the day.
  7. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Eubank Target had the full wave this morning, too. Picked up "Poncho Fett." I like this figure. [face_peace]
  8. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    Thanks for the update guys. I decided to swing by the Montgomery Target at 9:30pm and found Anakin's Spirit, Padme, 7th Legion Clone, Rebel Vanguard, Naboo Soldier, R2-B1, Hawkbat Trooper, Destroyer Droid w/ Bubble:) ,Jango, Clone in Fatigues, and <breath> the most obscure character I've seen from the movies in awhile, Pax Bonkik.
  9. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Nice score, Sean!

EDIT: Just saw the pics for these new figs coming out in early '08. Looks great!

[image=http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/12/starwars-no-toys2.jpg]

[image=http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/12/alderaan.jpg]

;)
  11. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
  12. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm definitely opening "The Force" one!
  13. nmfiredawg Force Ghost

star 3
    Oh I think that is one that I would put in a protective cover, don't want anyone to open it and let the force out.
  14. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ha ha ha...the boxed Alderaan set is even sporting the Kenner logo, right on! I'd like to see a deluxe box set of Bantha Fodder. You'd be able to find it in the cereal isle next to the *Trix.

*Ever notice the resemblance of the way Trix used to look like colored rabbit turds and their mascot was a damn rabbit...
  15. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Found the damn ewoks this morning at Coors/Ellison WM. They also had a crapload of the Max Rebo band sets.
  16. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com has the McQuarrie Han Solo Jedi Knight available today. Limit one per customer. I ordered one at home and one at work. Get em while they last!!!!

Also available are the Obi-Wan/Yoda and the General McQuarrie figures.
  17. JaceMardu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Got my Han Solo Jedi Knight today! Very cool figure! Still looking for the McQuarrie rebel trooper. If anybody finds one let me know!!!
  18. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    TRU at Winrock had the exclusive "Obi-Wan Starfighter with hyperspace ring" today. Plenty to go around at that price. o_O
  19. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I want the ring, but I don't want another Obi-Wan starfighter, so it looks like a pass for me.
  20. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Found the new WM exclusive comic packs (Keller/Marine, Fett/Droid, Kenobi/Organa) at the WM in RR this morning. When I left, they had 2x Fett and 3x Keller left.
  21. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I picked up the following at the RR WM last night:

08-01: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    08-02: Darth Vader
    08-03: Commander Gree
    08-04: Kashyyyk Trooper
    08-05: Tri-Droid
    08-06: 2-1B
    08-07: Po Nudo
    08-08: Mustafar Panning Droid

Lt. Jundland & Deena Shan Comic Pack
    Mouse & Basso in Stormtrooper Disguise Comic Pack x2
    Clone Commando & Super Battle Droid Comic Pack
  22. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Is that the new Kashyyk Trooper with the flip up lid? Not the crappy Biker Scout repaint?
  23. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You are correct sir. This is the all-new movie-accurate 41st Elite sculpt with the flip-up face visor.
  24. SithLordAaron Jedi Knight

star 3
    I too hit that Wal-Mart after work and scored 2 Kashyyk Troopers, 2-1B, Holo Vader, Clone with brown spots and Mr. & Mrs. King from Cars. No Grees to be found. Scored the Hawkbat Trooper from Ellison. All in all a fairly expensive day.

On another note, my AT-AT Driver boots came in yesterday. Finally got some that will hopefully pass for the 501st.
  25. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    I'd been holding out on the Max Rebo packs since I wasn't too crazy about the $25 price tag, but the Academy Walmart had them on clearance for $7.00 each. When the cashier rang them up, they came out at $4.00 each [face_dancing]
    Also picked up some of the Force Unleashed Battle Packs that Jacen was going nuts over. (Okay, so was I)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie