main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars Miniatures: Legacy of the force

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Magic Dragon offered us a special.

you can order a case of the new minis by 3-20-08 for only 110.00 plus the sales tax this is a great deal cause you will get your case the night of the release and not have to wait on the mail.

2. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    well I'm working on a new tournament that will happen every two weeks till fandemonium.

I'm working on final details with devan.

This tournament will be 9 weeks for points. Each week there is a 5.00 entry fee or 45 dollars for the entire tournament. There is a minimum of 4 players required to have the tournament. Entrants to the tournament will determine prizes. Each round will be 45 minutes the next round can begin if all players are complete there will be a five minutes break in between rounds games will start at 7:00 pm and be over by 10:00 pm
    Please try to show up in time to get entered and to register yourself and your squad. All games are faction pure (yes fringe can be in any squad.)DCI rules. 1st matches will be from a raffle after that. matches will be pared up by the winners from the first round against each other. And everyone else against each other. Third round will be a raffle once again. This way it is fair for every one who plays and gives everyone an equal chance.

April 5th 100 point builds 3 rounds

April 19th 150 point Build 3 rounds

May 3rd 200 Point Build 3 rounds
    May 17th 100 point build 3 rounds
    May 31st 150 point build 3 rounds

June 14th 200 point Build 3 rounds

June 28th and July 12th are the Last two weeks left it will be a 150-point build Faction pure (yes fringe can be in any squad.) Tournaments will begin exactly at 6:30 pm and will go till 10:30 pm there are no limit to how many rounds you can play, the only rule is you must play some one different each round and you can build two 150 points squads but you must come to the table with only one to play.

June 28th 3 Rounds 150 Point
    July 12th 3 Rounds 150 points
    July 26th 3 Rounds 200 point build 3 rounds

The top 4 players will be awarded packs for winning, and invited to play at Fandemonium for a chance to win a cash prize.
    5 packs for 1st place
    4 packs for 2nd place
    2 packs for 3rd place
    1 pack for 4th place

August 2nd *Fandemonium*
    The top 4 players will play for a 100.00 Cash Prize.

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    this is a go and is being sactioned p wizards dci tournament schedules

This tournament will be 9 weeks for points. Each week there is a 5.00 entry fee or 45 dollars for the entire tournament. There is a minimum of 5 players required to have the tournament. Entrants to the tournament will determine prizes. Each round will be 45 minutes the next round can begin if all players are complete there will be a five minutes break in between rounds games will start at 7:00 pm and be over by 10:00 pm
    Please try to show up in time to get entered and to register yourself and your squad. All games are faction pure (yes fringe can be in any squad.)DCI rules. 1st matches will be from a raffle after that. matches will be pared up by the winners from the first round against each other. And everyone else against each other. Third round will be a raffle once again. This way it is fair for every one who plays and gives everyone an equal chance.

April 5th 100 point builds 3 rounds

April 19th 150 point Build 3 rounds

May 3rd 200 Point Build 3 rounds
    May 17th 100 point build 3 rounds
    May 31st 150 point build 3 rounds

June 14th 200 point Build 3 rounds

June 28th and July 12th are the Last two weeks left it will be a 150-point build Faction pure (yes fringe can be in any squad.) Tournaments will begin exactly at 6:30 pm and will go till 10:30 pm there are no limit to how many rounds you can play, the only rule is you must play some one different each round and you can build two 150 points squads but you must come to the table with only one to play.

June 28th 3 Rounds 150 Point
    July 12th 3 Rounds 150 points
    July 26th 3 Rounds 200 point build 3 rounds

The top 4 players will be awarded packs for winning, and invited to play at Fandemonium for a chance to win a cash prize.
    5 packs for 1st place
    4 packs for 2nd place
    2 packs for 3rd place
    1 pack for 4th place

August 2nd *Fandemonium*
    The top 4 players will play for a 100.00 Cash Prize.

4. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002

Just a Reminder if you order your case by the 20th you get this special and can pick them up on Thursday Night friday morning the 28th. this is a good deal if not join us that night and you can get single packs we will be opening packs and might even get a game on with a two pack build.

5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Mary asked me to let people know that if you show up and play minis tomorrow on the official release event that wizards is doing she has promos to give away starting at 7pm any one up to wanting to go to magic to play a couple of star wars minis for fun and getting the demos?

6. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    A lot of people were wondering about the tournament and if the first session would be today. I wasn't sure so I didn't tell them yes or no. Are you planning on that or just saying the first session is next Saturday?

7. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    if you think we should just start the tournament today and allow any points to be counted and then continue it next week i would be okay with that.

8. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Ihave a another dark lady for trade if any one needs her.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    i got all the sith got me krayt finaly just waiting for the delivery looking for leia or naomi

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Corrections just looking to get me a Naomi I worked out a deal for Leia Solo Jedi

11. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Got my Droid Jedi and should get Jedi Leia today.

12. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    check out this page
    http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/04/22/wizards-of-the-coast-builds-a-galaxy-of-possibilities-for-star-warstm-fans/

13. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Sweet! I figured they'd release some for Clone Wars. Can't wait to start seeing some previews!

14. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Well it is official I have all the Sith Characters well untill August where the hunt for the dark side will begin again. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.