main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Miniatures: Official Discussion (Wish lists, team builds, general discussion)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by MercenaryAce, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Preview II is up, we get Lucien Dray and a Rahghoul (sp) this time.

2. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Seeing the previews, I notice that they list RPG stats, be they RCRB or SAGA, for the featured characters. As such, I have two questions about that. First, do all the miniatures come with cards that detail RPG stats for the associated characters? If so, then rather than try and buy the miniatures, is there a website that lists the stats for the characters that are featured in the Miniatures?

3. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Hee Hee. Rakghouls could be VERY NASTY with Exar Kun. Me like.

4. Vrook_Lamar

Vrook_Lamar Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2008
    No. The RPG stats are only on the previews and only exist for figures that get previewed.

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah, they do that to get the RPG people excited about the figs as well IMO. There's nothing on the cards aside from the minis game stats. There are websites that list all the minis stats, but that doesn't sound like something you'd be interested in if you're into the RPGs. But there are some really awesome people on this forum that might help you make up the stats for various characters.

6. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Thanks for the clarification.

7. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    I thought some of the RPG books gave stats for some of the characters. ALso, I believe the Missions book give RPG stats as well, all though those haven't been printed sine Revenge of the Sith came out a few years ago.

8. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I wish we, the users of TF.N boards, had gotten some kind of exclusive on the previews that they posted for KotOR (the new Malak FREAKING RULES!!!)

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Would be nice, maybe I'll find a way to chat up the Wizards people about that ;)

10. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I love the KOTOR Minis previews. :)
    Although, Jarael's stats were a tad spoilerific. :eek: [face_thinking] ;)
    Lucien look great.

11. Vrook_Lamar

Vrook_Lamar Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2008
    Han Solo has had Force Points on his miniatures in the past and that's never turned out to be a spoiler.

Unless you're talking about something else?

12. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Well, Han got it for his luck, didn't he? (I'm not sure if there is a feat Luck or something like that in Minis), and General Grievous got it because of the lightsaber usage. Now, why would Jarael get them? For dressing up as a Jedi too many times? Unless... [face_mischief]

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Various sources have put Han very close to the Jedi level with the Force, so I don't think it's a stretch to give him FP in the game. Maybe Jarael's case is like that.

14. Svebor

Svebor Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2005
    So that would make the stats "spoilerific". ;)
    I know I was really surprised when I read them.

15. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    KotOR has most likely been pushed back 2 weeks. It's not confirmed by WOTC yet, but a lot of people on other forums have said that their local stores were informed that the release date was pushed back.

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    That would really suck because I've been planning my Gen Con squads with a couple new figures. I'll talk to some people to see what they've heard.

EDIT: I posted this on the Wizards site. There wasn't any threads about it on there yet, so I doubt that it's true.

17. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    where are the Jarael stats? On the wizards website? I just had a look at the 4 previews for KOTOR on there and couldn't locate them.

18. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    That's what I thought, but a lot of sites have it listed as delayed, too, including CoolStuffInc.

For pretty much every confirmed statistic, I just go to www.bloomilk.com. Search characters, in set KotOR.

19. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    thanks Zedd!

20. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    So YOU'RE Lady Hothie... OK now I get it... lol this is kinda funny cuz I'm in the middle of a trade with Hothie on bloomilk.

21. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Lol, yeah, I thought that was clear, sorry. I talk on there about TFN and about posting stuff on the main page here occasionally. Plus hothie posts on here, I assumed everyone knew we were a couple (well people on the JCC and FanForce knew). Guess I just assumed too much :p But yeah that's me :D

Hothie's packing up your trade now actually ;)

You going to Gen Con?

22. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
  23. KudosDas

KudosDas Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2005
    Well so much for the fundraiser/release tournament I was planning on running on the 16th to help out sick children...[face_tired]

Thanks Wizards.

24. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Nah I didn't really look into it enough or in time. Plus, I barely have enough money for a case or two of KotOR, much less a weekend in Indiana. I live waaaaay out in Arizona. I'm in the infamous [face_devil] TUCSON FAN FORCE[face_devil]

25. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    That's right, I knew that. I even know some people from your FF (and some from the area who should join!). We're close enough to drive luckily, flying would have broke the bank for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.