main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Star Wars Miniatures

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks, Joe!

2. Ima_Toydarian

Ima_Toydarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2003
  3. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Hey! Does anybody have extra Rebel Storm posters they don't want, or know where to get more? Or, more specifically, can anyone swing by the comic store in Millington and see if "She's only 15" Tim has more--but you don't have to mention that it was me who wants them. I will take as many as I can get.

4. Ima_Toydarian

Jun 4, 2003
    I'll look and see. I don't remember if I picked up one or two. Why- you need trading materials for more troops? :)

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Say.... That's a good idea! ;)

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
  7. Ima_Toydarian

Jun 4, 2003
    Hey- look good! Really looking forward to this next game night. I'll bring extra SW Rebel Storm posters if I have them.

8. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks you! I told John to call us when he gets off work to see if we are still hangin like last time.

9. Obi-G-Y-N

Obi-G-Y-N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2004
    Found two extra RS posters and picked up a few new ones for you at C&Cs this weekend. They had some in their freebie rack.

10. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Found two extra RS posters and picked up a few new ones for you at C&Cs this weekend. They had some in their freebie rack.

Thanks. Who's sock are you? Lin? J? Or are you not a sock and I am really putting my foot in my mouth?

11. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    That's Lin...a.k.a. Ima Toydarian and Dork Vader.

12. Obi-G-Y-N

Obi-G-Y-N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2004
    Ah, man- ya gave it away! :)

I ended up with three because TFN took so long getting me my screennames I thought I had goofed, and started over- twice!

Like I said, I'll be bringing some posters for you, plus comics for anyone who shows.

13. Johnny-Vegas

Johnny-Vegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2004
    Thanks again. Is it alright if I give one to Kevin to put up on his wall? I actually think it would be cool to have all four posters (both sides of both RS and CS) laminated and hanging on the wall there in the gaming area.

I am so excited for tomorrow night. We are going to get more mini games going this time, right?

14. Mace_NickDU

Mace_NickDU Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    I finnaly got out an bought a clone strike starter set. I got a few droids, a gungan (hurray), and a gungan on giant walking fish! Phase one of my evil gungan army is comeplete! Also from a booster pack I got 2 or 3 clonies, and a few bugs. But no more than two gungans, damn! It looks fun, seein that when the weather gets better, which it should in the next few days, I will be going to my grandpas house for a week fo christmas. I might be able to play a few rounds wit my pa.So hopefully I will be able to play with you guys nex gaming night.

I will find all those damn gungans!

15. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Jacob- got that sandperson card for you the next time we get together.

Also, check out the counter or freebie areas at the comic shops- there's a new ROTS movie promo card out there, as well as some minis posters.

16. Johnny-Vegas

Johnny-Vegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2004
    Thanks, Lin. We're going to get together and play when I get back in town, right?

I am glad you got some clone strike, Nick. Want to play with you some time, too.

Maybe we could plan a game for that Friday or Saturday the 14th or 15th. Joe? Nick? Lin? Anyone else?

17. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Do you want to try another game night at 3X/Kev's?

18. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Yeah, definitely, but I wouldn't mind getting a private game together, at 3P or at somebodies home.

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So, about non-game-night games...

My wife and kids are going to be out of town for the weekend and first part of next week. So my schedule is a little more free than usual and my home is rugrat free (they really get in the way when the minis are out--Burrito likes to eat them and Roundy gets mad if he can't put all the pieces he wants on the playing map).

Would anyone like to get together for a skirmish or more?

20. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    This one's for you, Jacob. I saw it in TFN's latest news listing, and thought I'd bring it to your attention:

Star Wars Minis Chat Excerpt

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Thank you so much! That is cool!
    AT-ST, AT-AT and Snowspeeders!!!
    ...and lots of EU stuff too!

22. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    So, about non-game-night games...

My wife and kids are going to be out of town for the weekend and first part of next week. So my schedule is a little more free than usual and my home is rugrat free (they really get in the way when the minis are out--Burrito likes to eat them and Roundy gets mad if he can't put all the pieces he wants on the playing map).

Would anyone like to get together for a skirmish or more?

We spent NINE HOURS with Jacob yesterday/last night.
    [face_hypnotized]

I don't even think his wife spends nine hours with him.

But we had lots of fun, playing minis and getting characters generated for the Star Wars RPG (he's getting ahead of you Grace). And the boy makes some mean guacamole! The rest of the soft taco dinner was choice as well.
    Y'all don't know what you missed.

-Joe

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    We spent NINE HOURS with Jacob yesterday/last night.

I hope Moonpie doesn't find this thread! LOL

Was it really that long? :D

Thanks for coming over--can't wait for more.

24. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    Was it really that long?

Almost.

We got there a little after 3 and left just after Midnight.

-Joe

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Uh, that was an exclamation! I know I am an art major and it did seem like I was having problems with math last night, but I was tired. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.