main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Star Wars miniatures

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by falcon_prime, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. falcon_prime

falcon_prime Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2006
    Sorry Rion. If I had two then yes... but he is a VERY hard one to find.

2. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Hey all...

I was just going through my miniatures and found that I only need 28 more before I have the entire collection. 28 is a lot... but not if you compare it to howmany figures there are... 305 currently. That includes the Endor encounter and the AT-AT.

The current list of the figures that I need.

Fringe... Aurra Sing (50/60 Clone Strike), Dash Rendar (16/60 Universe), Dr. Evazan 17/60 Universe), Prince Xizor (25/60 Universe), HK-47 (57/60 Champions of the Force),

Empire... Sandtrooper on Dewback (40/60 Rebel Storm), Baron Fel (34/60 Universe), Grand Admiral Thrawn (38/60 Universe),

New Republic... Luke Skywalker, Jedi Maser (53/60 Universe), Corran Horn (52/60 Champ), Jacen Solo (53/60 Champ), Jaina Solo 54/60 Champions of the Force)

Sith... Darth Malak (11/60 Champions of the Force), Ulic Qel-Droma (19/60 Champions of the Force)

Rebels... Luke Skywalker on Tauntaun (48/60 Universe), Luke Skywalker young Jedi (44/60 Champions of the Force)

Separatists... Count Dooku (33/60 Clone Strike), General Grievous (40/60 Clone Strike), Darth Sidious Dark Lord of the Sith (41/60 Champions of the Force)

Republic... Ki-adi-Mundi (16/60 Clone Strike), Mace Windu (19/60 Clone Strike), Qui-Gon Jinn (23/60 Clone Strike), Quinlan Vos (24/60 Clone Strike), Yoda (26/60 Clone Strike), General Windu (26/60 Champions of the Force), Mas Amedda (30/60 Champions of the force), Queen Amidala (31/60 Champions of the Force), Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Master (32/60 Champions of the force).

This is all that I currently need. Aaron and I have been working together to improve both of our collections. I would be much further back without Aarons help.

Also... Very Soon... a new set of 60 hit the shelves... Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS!

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I just bought the 4 republic commandos. pretty cool. I still don't play the game though.

4. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    James. I offered to give you a lot of those and you said no because you don't like hybrids. Also, Phil, I have on its way a Luke on Tauntaun and Corran Horn. I am working on the rest of your list and we can trade when I get them to help fill out my collection which I need a lot more then 28

5. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Any of you collect the Attactix stuff?

6. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Thanks Aaron! I can't wait! By the way... I pulled all of the figures out of my stash that are yours (the ones we traded for last time)!

Hey Sith... I do play Attacktix. But not the star Wars... I am into the Transformers ones (Can you belive that! Me... Into something Transformers! WOW!) The only Star Wars ones that I have are Vader, Luke and the AT-RT... and only because they came in the Galactic Showdown case with Optimus, Megatron and Omega Sentinal.

7. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Did some research...

I have the full list of the new miniatures set comming out soon.

The only repulic figure is the ISP speeder.
    The only Impirial is Darth Vader
    The only New Republic Figure is Talon Karrde
    There are a TON of Fringe figures. I don't know EU very well... but it looks like most of them are from EU. Also some classics. Both Fetts, the entire Empire Strikes Back cast of Bounty hunters. Some of Jabbas guys (but no new Jabba).
    The set that sounds very cool... and is a new team... WELCOME... THE MANDALORIANS!

8. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I forgot to mention i have the qui gon for you too.

9. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Thanks much Aaron. I may have also closed the gap a little. Darth Sidious (Champ), Dash Rendar (Univers) and I think Dr. Evanzan (Universe). Thanks Ebay!

10. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    cool. I got my snowtrooper with e-web yesterday.

11. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    I now only need 27! I just got the Sandtrooper on Dew Back... I have now completed two of the character lists... Revenge of the Sith (the third series) and Rebel Storm (The first series).

12. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    i still want 3po /sniffle

13. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    Update your need list Phil. I am going to try to score you the General Windu.

14. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I got your luke on tauntaun in the mail today. Phil.

15. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Hey all! I just got two more! Dash Rendar and Darth Sidious!

Down two 25 to get

16. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    As Aaron has requested... Here is an updated list of the miniatures that I am missing to complete my collection before the new group of figures arrive.

None needed from Rebel Storm!

Ki-Adi- Mundi (16/60 Clone Strike)
    Mace Windu (19/60 Clone Strike)
    Qui-Gon Jinn (23/60 Clone Stirke)
    Quinlan Vos (24/60 Clone Srike)
    Yoda (26/60 Clone Strike)
    Count Dooku (33/60 Clone Strike)
    General Grievious (40/60 Clone Strike)
    Aurra Sing (50/60 Clone Strike)

None Needed from Revenge of the Sith!

Dr. Evazan (17/60 Universe)
    Prince Xizor (25/60 Universe)
    Baron Fel (34/60 Universe)
    Grand Admiral Thrawn (38/60 Universe)
    Luke Skywalker on TaunTaun (48/60 Universe)
    Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master (53/60 Universe)

None Needed from Imperial Walker

None Needed from the Encounter on Endor

Darth Malak (11/60 Campions of the Sith)
    Ulic Qel-Droma (19/60 Champions of the Sith)
    General Windu (26/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Mas Amedda (30/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Queen Amidala (31/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master (32/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Luke Skywalker, Young Jedi (44/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Corran Horn (52/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Jacen Solo (53/60 Champions of the Sith)
    Jaina Solo (54/60 Champions of the Sith)
    HK-47 (57/60 Champions of the Sith)

And as I said before... The Bounty Hunter set is comming... this month.

17. Tritex

Tritex Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2006
    Hmm - Well here I finally sign on and champions has come and gone and Bounty Hunters is around the corner. Glad to find some players interested in the game as other boards I have been involved in struggle to get discussions going! :D

With respect to the above. I do trade in these figures and probably hold more stock than most (check out my web site at http://www.tritex-games.co.uk If you are after a load let me know nad I may be able to do you a deal on them.

Hope this helps!! :cool:

18. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Tritex,

I am glad to see another name on our boards on this subject... I see that your prices are in pounds. Is there a dollars convertions? I would be interested in completing my collection soon.

Another question. You said that Champions have come and gone... do you meen that they have stoped production on Champions and Universe?

19. Tritex

Tritex Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2006
    Hi - You can get dollar rates by selecting currency conversion on my site if it helps. I do seem to be one of the very few traders who tries to hold a large stock on all these mini's - but if some you want are not there let me know and I will do my best to source them for you. (All part of the service):cool:

In respect to Champions - I did not mean literally just that we are onver that set and onto the next already...Fast pace with WOTC releases! Alsthough knowing them stock is sure to get tight in the next couple of months. They are already out of Clone Strike, Rebel Storm, ROTS & Universe!:_|

20. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    That stinks! Do you know if WOTC have any future plans of re-releasing Clone Strike or any of the others?

By the Way to all...

Prince Xizor is in my collection now!

I have just won Ki-Adi-Mundi on Ebay. I have a bid in for Yoda also from Clone Strike!

21. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    Notice to all. I would like to start a new thread. I would like to keep this thread going to keep up with collection information... but a second thread to talk about a Miniatures Tournament!

22. falcon_prime

Jun 2, 2006
    I failed. :(

No master Yoda for me.

23. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    yea well i gots no 3po =P

24. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I got Phil's Corran Horn in the mail. We will hook up for trading laters. My regards to your family Phil.

25. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    man i really want to learn to play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.