Star Wars Minis

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by otisdodge, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    you guys make me sick. its like this is all yall got to do. oh i long for those college days....
    i have the minis starter set but we havent had a chance to play. its like heroclicks. we have a whole bunch of those. but we havent played in a while. they always seem to gang up on me. i got mine at walmart.
  2. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't have any of them ;) well except for Dooku, Obi-Wan, and whatever comes in that starter kit as well (couple of other Jedi, I think 2 droids... hmmm oh well Ramon got it for me when they visited the Game Store prior to its closure), got an Attaktic (sp) Boga [face_laugh] it's so cute!
  3. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    i think that means you got some.
  4. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL [face_laugh] but not to 'play' with though. Juz for show (collecting dust) prob :) Though I didn't get them ;) they were given to me. Not that I'm complaining of course ;)
  5. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Is there anything else to do? ;)
  6. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    haha.try doing laundry for a family of five. then cook. clean. even directing this traffic takes time.
  7. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
  8. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Kynstar,
    You know that you play with your toys. Esp. those of a particular sith lord[face_shame_on_you]
    Hyper
  9. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    The missionaries from my church wanted to learn to play minis and came over this evening. Caleb also came. He decided that one of his stormtroopers was Henry so I wouldn't shoot at him. I rolled anyway and missed, but on my next turn I got him. We got a kick out of saying, "Henry is dead. You shot Henry!" It was very funny. Sorry Henry. ;)
  10. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    yea five. madelyn, is 11, was spending the night at a friends.
  11. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
  12. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    so, dodge, when are you having an arkansith game night???
    hmmmmm? i'd say we could do it at my place, but i may be moving soon.
    sorry about the lower case typing. wrist fracture and i can't seem to use the shift
    and type with one hand very well. plus i just flat out don't care right now.
    hyper out
  13. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Why are you movin'? The neighbors bothering you that much?
  14. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    on top of my other great news that i got today, harold may have found a buyer for the house i am currently renting...
    they want to move in in september so, i may be looking for something else...i don't know anything yet. won't know until sometime later in the month. and yes the neighbors are bothering me, but i told one of them off today before i thought better of it. i'm not in a very good mood, got given the odds today and they aren't that pretty.
    but, all things happen for a reason and i am sure that i can beat the odds that have been given to me. i don't even feel that sick (yet) knock on wood...wait, i can't find any wood...argh!!! so, when are we goanna play minis??
    bacon
  15. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I wanna see your house before you move out...

Dunno about minis. So much going on. If I don't go to Memphis next week, maybe we can do it then--or maybe some weekday...
  16. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Henry! Here's a good website to order the AT-AT from: http://www.ccgarmory.com/stwamiatwap.html
  17. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Who's interested in having a game night? I am. When is good for y'all?
  18. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds good Jacob we need to have somthing even if we just have a meeting and game night together. You know take about 30 min going over new stuff rules & reg. meeting new people and such then enough bussiness get to gaming or whatever. As far as when I work Mon-Thurs night sometimes Fri.. But if more people would like to do it during the week, and if Julia cant make it I could just ask one of you to repersent me that night. We could switch it between several of you from time to time. But of course if its just a game night then that wouldnt be nesacery.
  19. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    So there is a new AT-ST with some troopers and new maps coming out this month and Champions of the Force coming in the spring time. I am still trying to finish Universe Huge and I haven't broke down and bought an AT-AT yet.

We need to have a game night again--and actually play minis this time. [face_skull]
  20. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, I have said it before and I'll say it again...

Name the night and I'll show up with the few mini's I have and maybe a chocolate pie???

Now, if my pie doesn't entice people to come, I don't know what will...

(of course, everybody hasn't had my pie yet, but those of you who have know what I'm talking about...)

[face_pig]
  21. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    You can bring that pie to my place any time. Just tell me your coming and I'll set an extra spot--not even sure you have to announce yourself if you're bringing the pie!

PM me what minis you have...
  22. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Maybe I should change my user name to Pastry Police?

Nah, that's just not the same....

Later
  23. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I had some friends in Utah who were in a Ska band called the Pastry Bandits...
  24. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I really like that

Pastry bandits....

:D
  25. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Anybody beside Henry and me interested in the minis AT-AT and AT-ST? They normally go for 50 and 20 respectively at retail, but one of the sponsors of starwarsminigames.com is offering them at 35 and 13 respectively--much cheaper--even with shipping unless you are only ordering one AT-ST. So--let me know if you want to be in on this so we can save on shipping--it is already a deal for Henry and me, but we wanted to see if anyone else wants in.

PS--the AT-ST comes with a few troopers and some extra maps and scenarios.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.