main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho star wars minis

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan_fett, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Ron, darth krayt does not have force sever at least not according to two sources I have checked.

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    your right i mis read wrong info.

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    All about Games moved over to the Overland Shoping Center. on the Corner of overland and Cole.

They are going to be doing Star Wars Minis there on Tues evenings and Saturdays.

I am willing to go once a week and play there. Any one else down With this.

I will go on the Saturdays we do not have our tournament going and the tues the week we do.

just sharing the info.

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Got all my minis I ordered I now have the entire Imperial Faction including the AT-AT.

5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    This came in to the Club e-mail today thougt i would share with everyone i will try to leave at least a half hour prior and be there to play hope to see other club members show up to this as well. This is a great way to meet other people in the area who play the game as well.

Quote from e-mail.

Hello my name is Mailk. Some of your members came into the store awhile back but we were in the process of moving the store, so we had no events up and running at that time sorry about that, now we are all moved in to are new location at 7009 Overland Rd next to jokers wild right off cole Rd. So now we can do this right. Tue May 27th will be Starwars mini tournament at 6:00 pm, 200 pt army build Gambit format Cost : Free prizes TBA. On Sun May 25th we will be running Starwars PocketModel sealed booster tournament you will buy 4 packs and put together your best fleet.Any one who does not know how to play we will go over all the rule with you. All players will get a limited edition foil combat card for participating and prizes will be a mega model of Slave 1 & Red Squadron X-wing starfighter the best part of this models is they are size scaled for starwars mini . Time 11:00-2:00 Cost: 4 Pack .

6. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002

Just a reminder that this is tuesday!

7. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Who is planning to play in this free tournament?

8. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I'll be there.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    i'll be there as well

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
  11. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Official Rules from the rules section at wizards that was questioned during the tournament.

Disintegration: If this character rolls a natural 20 on an attack roll, the target character is
    defeated regardless of its Hit Points. The target is defeated even if it avoids damage with a
    special ability or Force power. If another character takes the damage from that attack (for
    example, using the Bodyguard special ability), the other character is defeated instead of
    the original target.
    Against Huge or larger targets, the attacker gets +40 Damage instead of defeating the
    target. (Add the bonus damage after multiplying.)

Door Gimmick: At the end of its turn, this character can designate one door within line of
    sight as open. The door remains open until the end of this character?s next turn, or until
    the end of a turn in which this character is defeated. Other characters can?t close that
    door unless they use the Override special ability. Door Gimmick doesn?t work on a door
    being held closed by the Override special ability (see that entry on page 47).

Override: At the end of its turn, this character can designate one door that it can see as
    open or closed. The door remains open or closed until the end of this character?s next
    turn, or until the end of a turn in which this character is defeated. Other characters can?t
    open or close that door unless they use the Override special ability themselves. A door
    cannot be closed if a Large or larger creature straddles its gridline.

12. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
  13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
  14. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Rakghoul that is cool that they put these in the game they were pretty cool from the KOTOR video game.

15. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    KOTOR Preview 3

All I can say is Darth Sion with "Eternal Hatred" is going to be a pain. Restored on a save of six to full health. Wow....

16. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    http://www.starwars.com/games/othergames/news20080709.html

Found this preview as well.

17. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
  18. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    no fp for the hand maiden what the heck?

19. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    your right that is a little strange, I like Panaka though a bodyguard with a cool commander effect.

20. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    The new Jar Jar sounds like a "you know what!"

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah that "Bombad Gungan" ability is gonna make killing Mr. Binks a fun task....

22. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    KOTOR has been pushed out till 8/19/08

23. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Read most of the stats over at Bloo Milk for KOTOR and WOW this will be a fun set.

24. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Preview 6

Love the return of the infestation with the assasin droid, team that with revan...

25. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    New set in Feb. called "Imperial Entanglements" release date is 2/24/09

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.