Idaho star wars minis

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan_fett, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    I'm Working on a Star wars Mini Scenario.

Called A Bounty Hunters Paradise.
    team has 250 points to start.
    Your Team contains the following
    Point Cost 62 Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter
    Point Cost 44 IG-88, Bounty Hunter
    Point Cost 33 4-LOM, Bounty Hunter
    Point Cost 30 Dengar, Bounty Hunter
    Point Cost 25 Bossk, Bounty Hunter
    Point Cost 22 Zuckuss
    Point Cost 13 Kel Dor Bounty Hunter
    Point Cost 12 Special Medical Droid Gains Antitoxin: (replaces turn: Removes poison from one target adjacent)
    Point Cost 8 R5-G7 Astromech Droid Gains Adjacent door override: can open a locked door or lock a door if adjacent to it. Also gains Splice: (Splice: Can splice into computer terminals and may make a single option. 1.Download Map Save of 6, 2.Override Doors on current level must stay adjacent to computer terminal to control doors Save of 11, 3. Reprogram another R5 astromech droid to join current team save of 16) Fail will activate a Trap.
    Point Cost 3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

A team of Bounty Hunters Has been Hired By The Empire to Capture Dead or Alive Name tbd. Of the Zann Consortium, There is also a Side Mission to return an Artifact The Reward is 60,000 Credit to each member of the team for Captured Alive and 25,000 Credits if dead each.

Side Mission personal from Lord Vader
    If you bring the artifact, Kaan's indestructible Sith amulet, there will be an additional 20,000 credits for each of you. And you will gain great prestige from Lord Vader.

Conditions of the bounty you must bring back the Head of Name TBD if dead or alive. And the artifact.

Watch out for Rebel forces, Word has reached that the empire is in search of an ancient Artifact and will do what they can to help insure the empire does not retain the item.

This I believe will be a fun Game is an RPG in A since.
  2. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Well to start i got ahold of DEV he will be ordering our case on saturday his payday. From Outpost 12 we should have this by the 30th that is a week from our game. I told him we needed it by then.

As for me i Bought a couple Packs as for my rares i got

Jolee Bindo
    Mission Vao
    Atton (VR)
    Han Solo
    Squint (VR)

I also got two Bomas wooo hooo and sith Heavy Assault Droid
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I bought one pack got Kreia (VR). Very nice piece has a attack that triple damage on a critical.
  4. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    Bought two packs,(fourteen minis total) only got three minis that I wanted(Uncommoms and a commom).[face_frustrated] Spent $30 for what I could have gotten online for less than $2.50 plus shipping![face_beatup]

My rares were Kreia and T3-M4.

I desperatly need Gungans! Also looking for Luke, Leia, Wedge, and Panaka.
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    got three more packs

so here is the rundown

Kreia (VR)
    Mandolore The Ultimate (VR)
    Zayne Carrick (R)
    Captain Panaka (R)

Also got 2 Boma a rakghoul a shyrack and 2 t1 bulk loader droids (which I already love)
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    On mandorian conscription it says any character is considered mandolorian for the skrimish. does this mean I can choose any characters reguardless of faction?
  7. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    My geuss would be no, because it probalby does not come into effect untill affter you make your squad. If their is not already, an offical answer should be on the WotC forms soon.
  8. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Hey Dan I got three Gungans One With A shield two with the blue ball sticks and one with a staff. I do want the Kreia and the T3 I got a Han Solo that i prob will never use Let me know what i can trade to you for them I am wanting those figures.
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I find it odd in four packs I did not get a single gungan. Lots of wookies, no gungans. I would trade Panaka for something as well. T3 maybe...And Dan I have a extra skiff for trade as well. In fact Dan my trade would be the skiff and Panaka for Kreia and T3 (yes I have a reason for wanting a second Kreia). My nephew and his family are moving back from Texas and he wants to play again. Kreia makes a great start for his new army. So Dan thats my offer, The skiff and Panaka for Kreia and T3. Let me know what you think.
  10. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I really am starting to like Mandolore the Ultimate...his commander effect rocks
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I need Ulic really badly, with my new Mandolore I can build some vicious squads
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Any status on our minis Ron? Just curious. The Case is what I am referring to.
  13. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    I sent another message to Devan reminding him i need them for saturday.
  14. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess as it turns out my nephew found his mini's collection (i.e. his mom didn't throw it out after all). he sounds like he wants to play when they move back in two weeks. Lets get another tournament on!
  15. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    We should bring this up at the meeting. Just so you know i am for sure down with playing on friday evenings perfer on the fridays where i have the next saturday off. And so you know as of now on Saturdays I play in my D&D game. except for the nights we have Star Wars RPG and on the weekends we are doing that our D&D group is playing on the friday nights before so we can still get our weekly game in also since the GM is in our Star Wars RPG.

but thats why i say we should bring it up at the meeting to see what everyone thinks and what nights are good for everyone.

I would be willing to change it up if needed. may not be able to make every game but will give it my best.

16. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  17. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    what time are we playing friday?
  18. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Are we going to play tonight? Does anyone want to play?
  19. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    since I havent heard anything I will head over around 6:30 and hang out til 7. If no one shows by then I will leave.
  20. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    I got off at 6:15 just walked in the Door and have not even eaten yet today looking to make dinner by the time i get over there. There would not be much time to play.

If you want to Play tomorrow Eric a couple hours early before the RPG i would be cool Just let me know. WE can meet at like 3:30 and play till about time to play the star wars RPG.

21. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm tryieg to rush out the door now!!! I have a stop to make on the way there, but I plan to be there!!! I'm missing Stargate for this!!!!!
  22. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks to Dan for telling me about this! The new General Grevious is awesome, I want it bad!

Clone Wars Preview One

That starter set looks cool too. With the Obi in Clone Armor, Yeah!
  23. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Got another Darth Malak, lord of the sith...Anyone interested?
  24. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    So who won in the match at Hastings last night?
  25. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I did barely...and poor Boba had to go home without a disenagration. The Malek is off the market, traded it to Ron.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.