main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho star wars minis

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan_fett, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I will try your scenario.

2. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I am planing on going to Team Dewey this Monday night to play Minis.

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    well the tournament is over i finishes 4th well that should gurantee me at least one VR wich is good,

So i bought one pack of the new set, and got a awesome pack.

got the Rodian Trader special ability replace turn an adjacent character gains heal 10 fr the skrimish
    or replace attack an adjacent character gains gernades 10 for the skrimish.

yeah mouse droids can have heal 10 and gernades 10 for a 3 point piece and a defense of 20.

also got the B3 Battle Droid this thing is a tank, all i got to say is read the stats.

and the jewel of the pulls Cad Bane VR all in the same pack.

Dan got some good stuff also. But my luck on packs is continuing got the VR of VR for this set and only purchsed one pack.

can not wait to see what i get next monday at 530 from the prizes.

4. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
  5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Another Company may pick up the agreement i can not see star wars not having a Rep for the rpg gaming community, specially with Clone wars on tv and all the new updates to the video games. I agree that WOTC is stupid in this choice. but i am sure that star wars will have a gaming provider just like hero clicks star wars minis will survive.

btw i got three packs and got chewie and bossk and a vr not to bad i should have my case by mail soon. so i will have a extra bossk and chewie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.