main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars MMORPG

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by wookiecookee, Jan 3, 2016.

1. wookiecookee

wookiecookee Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2016
    Hey! I am wookiecookee and this is my 1st post here in the Jedi Council Forums a. I really want a Star Wars MMO RPG! And before anyone starts saying that we do I mean a new EPIC Star Wars MMO available for consoles and PC. This could allow people to complete quests in favour for the Resilience and the First Order. This depends whether you become a hero or a villain. You can put together squads and fight squads of the enemy side and take over their bases. You can get ships to take off to many different planets and take place in violent space battles. There could be story missions an option for both sides like I said so you can face off against Rae or Kylo Ren at the end of the story. These are just some features I can think of off the top of my head so if you have any ideas please let me see them and tell me if this is a good idea or not. If you work for Disney or have access to someone who works for Disney please bring this up.

2. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    So... you want Star Wars: The Old Republic?

Life likes this.
  3. Jubz

Jubz Jedi Knight

Dec 20, 2015
    We already had a Star Wars mmorpg which had the makings of an all time great - Star Wars Galaxies, which was rudely cut down in it's prime by it's owners. Never before or since, has an mmorpg made so many different play styles dependent on one another. It was a proper live-in mmorpg where you could make your way as an entertainer, architect, politician, bounty hunter, medic and so on and so on. The community, many Star Wars fans, was outstanding. If they had stuck to Raph Koster's vision and sorted out some basic errors that let the combat system be overpowered, it would have been absolutely huge by now.

/nostalgic

MrZAP likes this.
  4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    And I assume if it's on consoles, it has to be dumbed down, so...

5. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    No No, going by the era it will be Star Wars : The New Republic ;)
    Totally different :p

CnlSandersdeKFC likes this.
  6. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    We do have a SW MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Although I could see in the future Lucasfilm/EA doing a new MMO set during VII-IX and beyond to get more players. SW Uprising for mobile is considered an MMO, but I can barely run it on my iPad 2 so I unfortunately can't enjoy it. :/