main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Star Wars model building

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Graal, Nov 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Has anyone built many Star wars model kits the AMT/ERTL ones? I Just finished building anakins pod racer which was a pretty intricate process, Id love to get my hands on the Sebulba Racer anyone seen any of these in any of the stores?

2. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I have bulit an AT-AT a gold plated x-wing trade federation driod star fighters and nabbo fighter

they havent made a sebulbas pod.

i am an excellent painter of warhammer 40k figs if u need any tips on how to paint relisticly just ask

3. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    I have heaps of the OT model kits, my favourite would have to be the AT AT or the Tydirium.

Yeah, model building is heaps of fun. The Screamin' Vinyl kits are great too, pity I only managed to get one of them.

I also like warhammer miniatures, heaps of detail, but i prefer WH fantasy rather than 40k.

4. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Yeah AMT/ERTL made one but I'm not sure it was released here, as for the painting thing, Ive painted just about every pipe, wire and switch on the Engines (and there are hundreds!!) so no help needed there, saw a super star destroyer with fibre optic lighting system for all the windows at the local model store so might make that my next project, will try to post photos of the pod racer as soon as I get hold of my dads digicam

5. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    Chan have u seen the lord of the rings minitures made by games workshop thhey r awsome i will have pics of my elves up in 1-2 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.