main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA "Star Wars Moments"

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Nar_Shaddaa, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Well, if he owns it! Of course he's going to cheat .. err I mean study all the answers!! Plus I have others on my team don't I?

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    We are speaking from experience here......we know. He knows the name of the third star destroyer on the left in ROTJ....

3. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    I DID sit down & memorise all the Q&A's

knew a lot of it already, but studying never goes astray...

I'll pick my own team.....

Darksiders need only apply.

4. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    My brother want's me to smuggle him into the Ep3 movie dressed up as R2, he described how he was going to fabricate that he was just a carry case.

This was over dinner last night and my sister cheerfully suggested that he wear the rubbish bin and plonked it over his head!

Oh man, that was funny! She's grounded again but it was sooo funny.

5. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    after the Ep III 'incident', are Fox and I evil enough to join your team E-I? hee hee......I had the whole thing described to me...hilarious!!! :D

6. menace_1976

menace_1976 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    Hi Everyone
    I know this area is for postings off Star Wars moments in life but I will post a moment in Star Wars that I liked even though it was sad to some degree.
    The end of AOTC where Anakin is getting married to Padme, one cannot help but feel a moment of sadness in this bit ( even though it is only a movie) as this appears to be Anakins last moment of happiness before his downfall into the darkside in ROTS.
    Does anyone agree with me on this opinion or am I just reading into the film too much?
    Much regards
    Ben

7. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    I'd never really thought of it that way, actually. I just thought that it was really poignant and beautiful, that they'd finally got to share something private.....but now that you mention it..yeah. :)

that, and 'oh, I wonder how Steve and Leeny will pull this one off' - lol. (that's D-L-A and Guri who had the Star Wars wedding after the movie)

8. Dark-Lord_Alf

Dark-Lord_Alf Beloved Member of the SA Fan Force 1979-2013 star 4

Mar 19, 2005
    I plan to Pregnate my wife (not likely) turn bad then kill her

Did I just type that ??

I Wuv My Wife [face_love]

9. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    yes, yes you did, D-L-A....

lucky you redeemed yourself there, huh? :D I can imagine you being used as a pin-cushion. lol.

10. menace_1976

Mar 13, 2005
    Hi All
    By the way remember all when Luke says to Vadar in the end of The Return of the Jedi
    " I've got to save You?"
    And Vadar says" You already have"
    I thought it was in bad taste in The Return of the King when the girl says to the King of Rohan as he is on deaths door
    " I have to save you" and he rips off the same line
    " You already have"
    Lord of the Rings was an excellent lot of films I love alot but this scene was a rip off.
    Regards
    Benjamin from beyond the outer rings
    P.S. Was Luke Skywalker the most powerful Jedi of all?

11. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    No, I think Anikin was the powerful of all jedi, or Yoda.

12. menace_1976

Mar 13, 2005
    Hi
    Thanks for the response, the reason I was asking is there was this site a while ago where people left messages for this guy who claimed to be close the George Lucas in the making of Star Wars( Shadow something!!!) Anyway he stated that Luke was more powerful.
    Anyway thankyou for that
    Benjamin P

13. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    I could be wrong!!!

14. menace_1976

Mar 13, 2005
    Hi
    I feel there is no correct answer to this as Anakin was the chosen one, yet Luke was born from Anakins stock so he has his potential. On the other hand I feel Luke was more wise and level headed especially when tempted by the darkside by Vadar on the Bespin confrontation. Rather Luke appeared to have more of Obi Wans maturity when in a crisis such as Count Dooko trying to tempt Obi Wan into joining with him.
    Regards
    Benjamin Pi

15. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    You refer to Super Shadow.......
    The person is a deadset GENIUS. Has had details for all 3 prequels out at least 12 months before the film was released with 110% accuracy.
    As for whom was stronger,
    DUH, Anakin was.
    Luke just redeemed Anakin. He didn't defeat the Emperor,Vader did. Anakin was created by the midichlorians to bring balance to the Force. Luke was created by one hell of a session with Ani & pads.

You do the math.

16. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Anakin > Luke = Vader, IMHO.

George has said that DV's not as good as Anakin could have been, IIRC.

17. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    I know it is not a SW moment but how funny is that ANZ bank ad with daleks and the other droids... :D

I think i even saw a glimpse of a battle droid somewhere in there....

18. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    EI - regarding Supershadow. I refrained from saying what I thought when you brought him up over coffee a few weeks back. But I must now speak the truth....

The guy is a liar, a loser, a fool and bascially there is NOTHING he has said that could not be garnered from spy reports on MF.com, theforce.net and a number of other websites. He also makes up stuff and retrospectively changes it or deletes it. Idiot.

He has been shown to be a fraud on many occasions. His site was down a while ago because of some problems with his lying getting into legal trouble. He claims to know Lucas. He claims that Lucas has interviews with him and that Lucas takes on his advice and incorporates ideas into the movies. Moron.

Supershadow is a stain, an itchy fleabite on those of us who truly seek rumors and inside information. Search for him on MF.com's forums or theforce.net's forums. You'll see some comptempt there you will.

I suggest you read the following information: http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/ . It may be painful to learn the truth, but the guy is a asinine, egotistical person who loves the attention his teenage fans heap on him. I spit on Supershadow.

The only way he could be considered real is if it turns out to be a bit of a pisstake. But I doubt it.

(That wasn't too harsh was it?)

19. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    (That wasn't too harsh was it?)

Nah, skipp, but tell us what you really think!! *LOL*

I haven't heard of this person before and will steer clear of that info. Being here is much more fun anywho!

20. DarkDisciple

DarkDisciple Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2005
    Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. ;)

21. evil-incarnate

Jun 30, 2004
    Proof of the matter is skip, I had the whole storyline of the film as it stands around 6-8 months ago from his site. Some people chose to read it, & they'll back me on the authenticity. True, the guy changes the storyline over time, but that is as its being developed & fleshed out. Like it or not, as I said the guy has it out before any other source with 100% success.
    You're dealing with the king of spoilers, I NEED to find out this stuff as early as possible.

22. oz_skipp

Apr 20, 2004
    Take a look at the website I linked to above. Supershadow is a fraud. He pinches his 'scripts' or 'storylines' or whatever from other rumour sites that are plenty better than his. He then changes it to fit current knowledge, ie. retrospectively changing things he said.

I quote from http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/:

Suttle is constantly contradicting himself for example:

Hello Almighty SS, still scoring?(SuperShadow: Scoring at lightning speed.) Can you tell us who trained Palpatine? (SuperShadow: Darth Imperius was the master of Sidious.) Thankyou Master Shadow, this site is DA BOMB! (SuperShadow: Everyone says so.)

Then SuperShadow posted some "spoilers" for EP III which includes this quote from the movie:

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," Palpatine said. Suddenly, Palpatine's voice turned cold, and old: "...before I killed him."

He pretends he's Lucas' friend and that he's been in the movies (Dylan Lewis from ABCTV and Brown Hornet played the character SS said he was). Do you believe that crap?

I quote from http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/:

Fan Question: Previously on SS.com: ?For the record, I have appeared in all three of the prequel movies.? Where are you at in the movies? I've watched them numerous times and I've never saw you. (SuperShadow: You need to look more carefully. In The Phantom Menace, I can be seen in the audience arena at the pod race. In Attack of the Clones, I can be seen seated behind Obi-Wan in Dexter?s Diner. In Revenge of the Sith, I play a Jedi called Nebar Foxis, who can be seen being mowed down by Anakin during Anakin?s assault on the Jedi Temple.)

Hmmm... It seems that Mickey is mistaken (or high). The crowd for the pod race was made up of Tunisian's, crew extras and CGI animation, Mickey Suttle was not there.

In AotC he claims to be sitting behind Obi-Wan in Dex's diner. Again this is not Mickey Suttle it is Dylan Lewis, an Australian TV presenter. One of my contacts, Shane Ross, has made a web page confirming this. It can be viewed in the links section at the bottom of the page.

I think its pretty safe to say that there will never be a Nebar Foxis.

If I want real rumours, real storylines, real script snippets, real footage BEFORE Supershadow pretends it came from him, I'll go elsewhere. If I want rumours without the ramblings of a narcissistic head case, I'll go elsewhere. If I want to read a site with a summary of rumours pinched from elsewhere, I'll go to SS.com (very occasionally, mainly to laugh at his self focussed answers to the letters from his 'fans').

I did go elsewhere and had a 'storyline' around the time SS pretended he had it before anyone else. His was taken from (I think) MF.com. Either that or pinched from usenet. As far as being the king of spoilers, we'll compare notes. I don't live for the stuff, but several gigs of my computer being taken up by 'good stuff' might argue with that.

Seriously though EI, Supershadow is a lying toolbag. I reckon you or myself could have come up with this stuff before him by just looking at a few sites. A little bit of net searching and an ego too big has given him way too much noteriety.

If I get anymore 'proof' I'll post it up. I suggest you read the link I have given, a real good summary. If you search TFN or MF.com, you'll see the contempt people have for him. I'm just trying to find anything good or real that he has done that hasn't been pinched or lied about and it's very difficult - nothing so far.

23. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    yes, but is someone who is such a fraud really worth the time and effort?? These types of people will always trip themselves up with contradiction for the rest of us to see that they are not only kidding us, but themselves also.

How sad and lonely a life they must lead....

on a brighter note...what's happening with your plans for the pre-EpIII thing, Oz-Skipp? Any news yet?

24. oz_skipp

Apr 20, 2004
    Of course he's not worth time and effort, but it's soooo easy to find stuff about his contradictions. I'm just trying to help EI see the error of his ways ;) ......and if you want spoilers, pics, images, sounds etc. there are much better places to go (looks at downloads now and smiles ;) ).

His 'Ep III story' is crap: http://www.comingsoon.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18803
    More laughs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supershadow

I hope it's the bit on the end: Some believe that SuperShadow, rather than being a delusional fan, is actually an elaborate parody of delusional fans. Intentional or not, SuperShadow is a source of amusement (through ridicule) for many internet Star Wars fans.

Ep III shindig? Yes there is stuff to post. But a new thread is required for this.... ;)

25. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    and then?
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.