main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Monopoly

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by CmndrBast71, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmndrBast71

CmndrBast71 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2011
    ]Hello Every1,

I am new here; but i have been a Star Wars fan ever since I saw the movie in the theater when I was 6. I am not into the SW video games; because I was raised on Atari and Netendio, when video games were video games. I see there R a bunch of SW games; but I can't seem to find a topic one Star Wars Monopoly or the Star Wars edition of Trivial Pursuit. I bought the games back in the mid 90's and wondered if any1 else here has either one of them:) . I enjoy both of them eventhough I haven't played with them in years. Has any1 else played with the SW Monopoly or The Trivial Pursuit edition; and what did U like about the board games? I liked the fact that they never get boring like the traditional monopoly can be[face_plain] , plus to me the trivial pursuit SW edition doesn't seem like it has that many hard questions; which the original one is full of:p . Tell me what U think about the games; which ones Ur into, I look forward to Ur responses:D.

THX,

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've got the AOTC edition of SW Monopoly, which apparently wasn't released in the US. Haven't played it though - I got it more as a collector's item.

3. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    I have the original trilogy edition and it is now in storage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.