main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars movie created to be shown to SW team!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by NickitaBudantsov, Jul 17, 2014.

1. NickitaBudantsov

NickitaBudantsov Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2014
    I've directed a short movie "The Choice" with lighsaber fencing scene, created by me. There is a link to it:

I've created it to show my skills and abilities as fencing artist and fencing choreohraph to SW team.

What do you think about that? I would appreciate any feedback =) There is full info in video description on YouTube page.

If you like it help me to show it to J.J. Abrams and Star Wars team by posting this video in the Internet, please!=)

2. Primetime_Jedi

Primetime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Cool video. But to be blunt, unless you're Kathleen Kennedy's nephew or J.J.'s brother in law, you have zero chance of anyone on the Star Wars team watching it. Just reality. I know this - I've written Star Wars scripts and my friends and family say "You should submit it!!!" I"m like, "Um, it doesn't work that way." You have to have extremely tight connections to the film industry.

If you do, then call me later. :cool: [face_coffee]

3. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Good work! You have real talent!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. markdeez

markdeez Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2005
    It wasn't bad at all, better than some fan films I've seen. I say keep making them and keep getting better.

5. Ricky_Calrissian

Ricky_Calrissian Jedi Master star 3

Nov 17, 2008

Hey Nickita, that was a pretty good duel! Definitely keep up the good work. As for the Star Wars team, its like others have said: you'd need some serious connections to the Lucasfilm camp to get it in front of anybody there. BUT: what you guys should consider is entering this year's 12th Annual Lightsaber Choreography Competition. It's gotten a lot of attention over the years, and this year its been totally revamped so it's pretty exciting. Check out the thread I linked below, as well as the Facebook page and website, you guys definitely have the stuff to enter.

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...competition-xii-announcement-thread.50020792/