main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Star Wars Movie Marathon

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rabellaka, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucskywalker

lucskywalker Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2006
    Of course, I have already seen all 6 movies many times, so the main reason I'd be going there would be to meet new people... Except I have no idea where London is... I bought a "Golden Horseshoe" map book, but can't find it on there... How far is London from Welland?

And it will also depend on how my work schedule turns out... If I have to work on a Saturday, no go...

2. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Welland is about a 2 1/2 hours away. There is probably a faster way on highway 403 to 401 south. When I go to Welland from here I go south to St. Thomas take highway 3 to Port Colbourne then north to Welland. You will need an sw (south west) map of Ontario. We are halfway between Buffalo & Detroit.

3. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Bad news everyone.

I just found out that Lucas Film is not licencing the films yet. So the movie marathon is a no go at this time.

I am tring to open the lines of comunication with Lucas Film, so maybe down the road we can try again.

4. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    *sigh* should I go and leave messages that it's cancelled with the other groups where I left messages before?

5. Darth_Daveewan

Darth_Daveewan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2006
    greetings my fellow jedi,

if there is any event that requires dressing up, i have rebellaka to thank for my outfit.
    she is an awesome seamstress sower whatever they call it lol.

anyways just wanted to say hi
    MTFBWYA
    Darth_Daveewan

6. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Hey, good to see you Dave! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.