Star Wars Movie Marathon

Discussion in 'London, ON' started by Rabellaka, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucskywalker Jedi Padawan

Of course, I have already seen all 6 movies many times, so the main reason I'd be going there would be to meet new people... Except I have no idea where London is... I bought a "Golden Horseshoe" map book, but can't find it on there... How far is London from Welland?

And it will also depend on how my work schedule turns out... If I have to work on a Saturday, no go...
  2. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Welland is about a 2 1/2 hours away. There is probably a faster way on highway 403 to 401 south. When I go to Welland from here I go south to St. Thomas take highway 3 to Port Colbourne then north to Welland. You will need an sw (south west) map of Ontario. We are halfway between Buffalo & Detroit.

3. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Bad news everyone.

I just found out that Lucas Film is not licencing the films yet. So the movie marathon is a no go at this time.

I am tring to open the lines of comunication with Lucas Film, so maybe down the road we can try again.
  4. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    *sigh* should I go and leave messages that it's cancelled with the other groups where I left messages before?
  5. Darth_Daveewan Jedi Padawan

greetings my fellow jedi,

if there is any event that requires dressing up, i have rebellaka to thank for my outfit.
    she is an awesome seamstress sower whatever they call it lol.

anyways just wanted to say hi
    MTFBWYA
    Darth_Daveewan
  6. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey, good to see you Dave! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.