main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Star Wars Movie Tonight!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by padmay_and_luke, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padmay_and_luke

padmay_and_luke Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Hi all! I am trying desperately to contact certain members by phone (Kelli) of the group to get the word spread quickly, for I believe this may interest all of you. Tonight (Friday) at the Pavillion Park in Liberty Lake, there is a free showing of Star Wars: A New Hope! It starts at dusk, and although there will be food for sale, people are welcome to bring their own picnics.

I left a message at the number provided in the ad, hoping for a call back and a chance to gather more information. I guess this park is on Molter Road and County Vista Drive.

Does any one want to try to meet sometime after 6 tonight and ride out together? I will be taking Baxter, so if anyone else is interested, please either call or post; I'll log on again before the end of the day.

Hopefully you all read this in time (and, like, the Force is with us :) ) and we can go as The Spokantina!

Padmay

2. CoolHanLuke

CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    I guess I didn't make it.:p

It's a long way from Olympia, anyway.

Beautiful area there in LL.

If I return to that area, I'd be up for future showings when the opportunities present themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.