main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Star Wars Movie Watching Night is Set!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    New meeting location sent.

2. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Okay, we are ready to go. Just gotta pick up some ice...load the car after work...pick up PadawanBelda and Russell...and hope to be there as close to 6 p.m. as possible.

Don't forget all your goodies, Rogues. :p

3. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    Sounds good to me. This time I will write it down so my manager sees it and gets the right date to let me off. :D I will, unfortunately, not be in attendance Friday, unless I get off early and somehow I just don't see that happening, especially at a Chevy's on friday evening. [face_praying] If I do, i'll try and swing by and see if anybody is there, and I might even bring some chips and salsa, but that's a big MIGHT. I will in attendance on Saturday however.

4. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Kick the tires and light the fires, Rogue Squadron (and make sure you pack your water world survival gear)! Show starts at 6:30PM. We can get through all three original trilogies if you want to go past midnight. I will be at rendezvous point at approximately 5:30PM setting-up.

nav co-ordinates are : 4001 E street, Sacramento, 95819- about .2 miles North of H street.
    Look for my signal.

Bring a camp chair, and/or blanket for mats on floor, and whatever snacks we discussed earlier.
    Per Dark Lord Vader, We are likely to get pizza too, so be prepared.

Bring your own lightsaber!

If anyone needs further directions to the rendezvous point at Sacramento Friends Church, call me
    on my cell phone anytime 916- 201-5213

May the Force be with us!

5. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    "...Rogue 8, standing by."

6. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    We'll be leaving the base around 4:45-5:00. Depending on how many crazy people are out driving, and how many accidents are on the road, we should be up there about 6:00-6:30. Am I the only one bringing the movies? I've got them all packed, along with the candy, some chairs and a sleeping bag. I'll take your cell, ekim, and call you if we run into traffic problems. See everyone tonight!

7. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Ok looks like the winds of chance have changed. I will be arriving with TJ around 6:30 6:45. Yep I will bring my copy of the originals also. [face_mischief]

8. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    This goes out to LDV:

Have you seen the ANH version by a "Darth Editious"? It's by far the best version of ANH out there, with little things fixed that were still not done in the Special Editions or the 2004 DVD's. As a big fan of ANH myself, I'd like to see how many things you can spot that are different (i.e. better) about it than I did. We'll be playing it at WonderCon, BTW. ;)

9. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Okay, so I've had a change of plans. Turns out I am required at a special event in Davis tonight, so I am going to have to pass on movies. I WILL be at the meeting, however with stories from the Rose Parade for any wanting to hear the tale. I am assuming same Rogue time and place?

10. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    [Ackbar] All craft: prepare to make the jump to hyperspace, on my mark."

Jedidoria, I believe you are the only Rogue brining the re-released trilogy. I am bringing my special editions just in case, but we defer to the originals. I'm filling up my cargo bay hold as we speak.

Drive safely, and may the force be with us!

916-201-5213

11. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Rogue Leader has been grounded. Surgeon General's (read: Doctor) orders. He will be at tomorrow's meeting, however.

I declare Martial Law! I'm in charge!

Woo!

-TJ [face_dancing]

12. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    "I have a bad feeling about this"

13. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    "Hey, it's me!" :cool:

14. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Great to see y'all. Won't be at tomorrow's (today's) meeting. I get to work 10-4pm. Bleh.

-TJ

15. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Sorry you won't be there, TJ, but it was good getting to see you tonight.

It was a fun movie night. Special thanks to ekimnotslar for arranging the location, and for the set up. It worked very nicely.

16. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    I concur! =D=

17. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Sorry I couldn't be at movie night. But I was with you in spirit.
    I watched 1 and 2 at home.
    My youngest two ended up with the flu. *yuck*
    So I'm grounded for the long weekend

18. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Thanks again Ekimnotslar for hosting Star Wars movie night.:)

19. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    It was MY pleasure to serve, Lady Avayln. And your very welcome Rogues. Thank you guys for being a cool group I can join to entertain my love for this great mythology George Lucas created.

[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.