main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Star Wars Movies

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDIMASTER_VIDAL, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    we are all star wars fans here. thats why i wanted to know. how many of you guys still watch the movies on a reguler bases? do you ever just sit around and have your own personal merthon.or maybe once a week you pop them in . or can you reamember the last time you even watch it? well let me know,have fun.[face_thinking]

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Return of the Jedi just today.

The Phantom Menace and A New Hope last week.

Clone Wars 1 and 2 two weeks ago.

And I could keep going.

3. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
    see thats what im talking about good job

4. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    ANH a few weeks ago...

Not good with keeping up with them...

5. TarnishedFILM

TarnishedFILM Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2007
    I have a problem... I can fall asleep really easy to something i know.. and if i actually SIT DOWN and watch a SW movie i typically don't make it to the end.. I HATE THAT.. so what i do is when ever I'm up working in my Star Wars room I'll put one in because I'm active and it dosen't distract me.

6. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    I throw them in once in a while. When I got my Plasma HDTV I watched ROTS a few times (damn that looks nice) and the rest of the prequels.

Who watches all the extra stuff on the DVD? Anyone go through the movies with the commentary turned on?

7. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    sINCE WATCHING bUILDING eMPIRE AT OUR MEETING i'VE WATCHED cLONE wARS A FEW TIMES (THE KIDS LOVE IT) AND i'VE WATCHED darn, sorry about that, should I retype it all nah... anyway, I watch segments of the OT films all the time mostly for prop research, I watched all of Boba Fett's ESB scenes many times while I was building my Fett up.

I actually sat down and watched "Addicted to Star Wars" a couple weeks ago, all six movies on the screen at the same time and you can select between the soundtracks. It was interesting as background but I'll probably not do that again.

I put on the "Classic Edition" of the OT (score only option) while I paint. I almost never watch the Official DVDs but I do own them all.

great thread!

8. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Luke has all the Star Wars movie versions and such that we all Wish we had! [face_hypnotized]

9. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    Yeah, I'm still waiting to see that copy of TPM without Jar Jar in it...

10. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Well, play my games Saturday and maybe you'll have a surprise! [face_money_eyes]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.