"Star Wars: Musical Edition" returns to MIT this weekend

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Wildstar02301, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I've been informed on the official site forums that the "Star Wars: Musical Edition", which has appeared at MIT in the past and was also performed at Celebration III, will be presented this Friday and Saturday (Aug. 25 and 26, 2006) at 8:00 PM in the 54-100 (use this map if you need to find it). Our own webmistress, Kaylle, is involved in the production, and if you've ever wondered what Star Wars would be like if set to Andrew Lloyd Webber and Stephen Sondheim music (among others), this show is for you.

More information on the production can be found on its official site.
  2. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    is there another place for this? the link you gave has nothing to do with the SW musical. it has crazy for you as the current show.
  3. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    There is an external link from starwarsmusicaledition.com to the MIT Musical Theatre Guild's page, so that's probably why you're seeing their upcoming production. The thread said it was a small, "in-concert" performance, so it's probably not an official presentation of the MTG.
  4. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    How long is the show, I am from the Albany Scoundrels, I would
    fancy a meeting at MIT.

Ive been to Montreal fanforce, Buffalo and Niagara fanforces, and the NY,NJ fanforces.

I have yet been to Boston,

5. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Show's probably no more than a couple of hours, beezel, but I'm not sure how many of us are going, as I only found out about this yesterday. [face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.