main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Never Ending War

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Scapro Tyler, May 13, 2016.

1. Scapro Tyler

Scapro Tyler Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 17, 2015
    Star Wars: Never Ending War

The Empire is reeling.

They have lost the indisputable center of the galaxy, Coruscant, to the self-proclaimed New Republic. Ysanne Isard has failed in her bid to control the flow of life-saving Bacta to the galaxy.

The remainder of the Empire is fracturing. Warlords are proclaiming their dominance over sections of the galaxy. Instead of uniting together against their common enemy, valuable resources are expended in useless battles against other Imperials.

The New Republic is taking advantage of this. Fleets are being sent out to get warlords to defect or, where necessary, destroy Imperial forces in a bid to restore unity to the galaxy. All the while, the soldiers of the New Republic begin to wonder if the continued fighting is worth it. Shouldn't they just step aside and let the Imperials finish each other off?

The war has been going on for a long time. It looks like it won't stop. It is never ending......

Continuity Notes

- The game begins at the end of the Bacta War Novel. All previous works from the Legends universe are assumed to have happened.

- Each player is allowed one capital ship with some miscellaneous support craft. No one person will control a whole fleet so teamwork will be key. The GM will determine limits on ships so ask for what you would want in an ideal world (Not everyone will get an ISD or MC-80. You are warned!).

- Combat will be story based with the GM making the final decision based on the role-play. Your character and/or ship may die.

- Original Characters are acceptable.

- Legends characters are acceptable.

- No 'hidden' force users will be permitted. Only those characters that have been proven to already exist (I.E. Luke) will be permitted.

- No limits on characters however please use common sense. The GM will not allow everyone to be Admiral's and Generals.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Homeworld:
    Short Bio:
    Why do you fight:—A short description as to why specifically you got into the fight and what your motivations are to continue fighting or conversely why you wish to stop fighting as soon as you can.

Rules

1. All Character Sheets to me for approval by PM first.
    2. All posts are to be preambled by IC, in character, and with a TAG to the player, including the USER.
    3. No ship or character is immune from death or destruction. If you take your life or ship's status for granted you will be making a new character in short order.
    4. If you cease posting, your character may be taken over by the GM.

2. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    IC
    Name: Fedhasoz
    Species: Nautolan
    Ships Commanded: A Quasar Fire-class bulk cruiser.
    Homeworld:Glee Anslem
    Short Bio:
    I joined the Rebellion right after the fall of Emperor Palpatine. My family traveled to the Core worlds after the Clone Wars ended not knowing that this would put us under the overbearing thumb of the Empire. Any where we went we had to be vigilant, it was every man for himself. I have seen up close what a controlling government can do to its people. I fight with the New Republic to bring peace to the parts of the galaxy that are not yet free of the grip of the Empire. I am a pilot. I do not have much skill with hand to hand but I am good with light weaponry. I am part of a squadron of A-Wings but also serve as a reserve for an X-Wing squadron in case I am needed. The Quasar bulk cruiser I am on is patrolling the Parlemian Trade route from the Wheel to the Tion cluster. We are tying to push back the Imperials and Pirates from taking the route here. ​