main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Star Wars night at Coca Cola Park in Allentown, PA

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ironpigs021, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironpigs021

ironpigs021 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2009
    Hello, my name is Eric Berlin and I am with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs. In case you are not familiar with our organization we are the Triple-A affiliate of the World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies. We are located in Allentown, Pa. I was looking on the web and came across your fan club. I thought that you would be interested in knowing that we here at Coca-Cola Park are going to be hosting a Star Wars theme night on June 11, 2009 for groups of only 20 or more! Feel free to dress up as your favorite Star Wars character and enjoy the game with fellow Star Wars fans from across the area. We are going to tentatively have star wars trivia on the scoreboard in between innings and also have memorable Star Wars movie clips on the Big Screen for everyone to enjoy. In addition we will be giving away "Pig Wars" Souvenir Collector?s Cup to the first 3,000 fans 18 and older. It is a great way to network and expand your fan club as well as enjoy a large Star Wars Fan gathering. 610-841-7447 or my email at eberlin@ironpigsbaseball.com

2. C0rr4n-H0rn

C0rr4n-H0rn Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2009
    Wow, If this was on the 11th of June I'm sad I missed it. I only live a few miles from the park and pass it on a daily basis...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.