main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Night with the Newark Bears Baseball Team

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by LadySith, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    The Director Of Fan Development for the Newark Bears contacted us regarding having a Star Wars theme night at the baseball park this Spring to coincide with the movie release. As a result, I have a meeting with him Monday Night (A week from today) at 5:30 pm in Newark to discuss the possibilities of what seems to be a fun filled, large event.

This seems like a great opportunity for an event along the lines of IMAX and I would love to invite you guys to participate.

I would like to prepare an outline to bring with me with ideas to make the night memorable. Between now and Saturday, if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, etc please post them here or email them to me and I can compile a wish list. While I don't expect to be allowed to do everything we all come up with, I am sure we can come up with a kick butt game plan.

Thanks!

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    We'll try and pool some ideas for ya. This sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun. Thanks for the invite Christina!

3. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    It's an awesome idea and we'll definitely try and help out in any way that we can. :)

Thanks for passing along the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.