Tidewater, VA Star Wars Nightn st the Diamond in Richmond, VA.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediMistressDragon, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMistressDragon Jedi Master

star 1
    I got the call from the publicity guy for Richmond Braves as an old Star Wars club, Moisture Farm Co-Op done this three years ago for them.
    It will be at 7PM on Friday, May 27th at the Diamond on the Boulevard in Richmond, Va. I got some from Tyranus, couple from Rebel Legion (West Virgina--they have relatives in Richmond) coming and like more good guys costumes to balnce the trooper ones. Just e-mail me at jedimistressdrgn@aol.com so I knwo how many are coming to let Ryan Peters know. Last time we got in free, had room to change and had photo shoots before, after and I think during the half time too. Also a costumer threw the first ball--this time I suggested a Vader since it is his year and we have the Richmond one going. last time they showed one of the films after the baseball game and plan to give prizes away (Star Wars kind).
    I have seen one member of Tyranus turning it into Tyranus event, which it never was intented (esp. as I was e-mailed about it) and want all sorts of costumes as do they. I also posted this on Richmond FanForce Board too.
    Pam (commder. of Freedom Base (Rebel Legion) and part of Jedi Assembly Southern Order
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.