main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: No Turning Back (138 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green_Blade

Green_Blade Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    OOC: Oops, that is my fault. I misread the earlier post. I'd edit my post, but the time limit has passed. (Grr.) Just disregard the parts of my post where I reference Ryshin's blade.

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin sighed. This man was difficult. He nodded his head towards the smuggler who had made his way to help stop the Sith. It was then that the Sith decided to leave, Ryshin sighed. The Cantina was dead silent now, everyone itching for a fight. Turning to the smuggler, he smiled. "Sorry to have interrupted your drink." he said, shaking his head. It was then that he heard another lightsaber activate, and he saw a youngling holding a green lightsaber. He yelled a warning. Ryshin looked up, the look on his face was one he wore usually. No worry whats so ever. Shaking his head, he prepared himself for what he knew would come. Holding up his right hand, Ryshin centered the force around it and caught the force push. He sighed. "Why do you Sith always like doing things the hard way." he muttered, before stretching his hand out. Turning his head to Sam, he smiled. "This is what you do if there's a Sith that's annoying." If anyone were to think he'd launch a force push, they were wrong. Green sparks of energy crackled around his finger tips, before a bright green lightning erupted and headed towards the Sith. It was Luke's Skywalkers legendary Electric Judgement, it was not made for torture or killing like Sith Lightning. It was made to paralyze or disarm an opponent, and that's what Ryshin was going to do.

TAG:Any

3. raptoj-eezus

raptoj-eezus Jedi Youngling

Jul 4, 2009
    OOC: Oh okay, well it's alright.

4. raptoj-eezus

Jul 4, 2009
    IC Darth Miklains

After Miklains had sent the powerful force push toward the Jedi, a young man entering the cantina suddenly ignited a green lightsaber and sent a warning to the Jedi. The Jedi sighed, "Why do you Sith always like doing things the hard way." he muttered. Miklains felt a great deal of confidence in this Jedi, an obvious sign that he had more up his sleeves then Miklains originally expected. He put his hand on his lightsaber once more and turned his head toward the two Jedi.

"This is what you do if there's a Sith that's annoying." The Jedi said to the other Jedi holding the lightsaber. Suddenly, A bright, green bolt of Force lightning known as Electric Judgment came flying across the room from the Jedi's finger tips, sending screams of great horror trough the building. Miklains quickly re-ignited his blade and deflected the blast.

"You're over confidence is your weakness, Jedi." He said twirling his saber in his hand. He then raised his other hand and sent a powerful bolt of Sith lightning towards the two. However, instead of directing it at the Master himself, he sent the bolt flying towards the younger Jedi.

TAG: Ryshin and Sam

5. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin sighed once more as the Sith deflected his Judgment. "Aren't you the cocky one." he muttered, shaking his head. He still didn't pay too much attention to the Sith. He was just a pain. "Your arrogance shall be your downfall." he said, as if he was bored. It was then that the Sith let loose a torrent of Force lightning at the young Jedi Knight. Ryshin simply walked infront of it and held out his hand. He let the green elctricity of the Electric Judgment cover his hand. He had not mastered how to catch Force Lightning, but he was getting closer. The blue lightning clashed with the electricity covering the Jedi Masters hand, and Ryshin absorbed the lightning into the Electric Judgment. "There we go."

TAG:Any

6. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Could you guys also put the Location of where you all are at? Thank you.

IC: Jinala Hills

Mos Eisley cantina, Tatooine

Finally, Cade Skywalker stood up, threw off his cloak, and shot his blaster in the air. Everyone had their attention on him now. Then there were whispers about him, knowing that it was the descendant of the legendary Skywalkers.

"Glad I caught you all's attention. Now listen up! You see that Sithspawn there? He ain't suppose to be here! Are we gonna let some Sith Lord who's been defeated along with the Sith Order stumble us again? I say we get him! He may be part of the Dark Minions!!"

The whole cantina looked at Darth Miklains and glared. Then they stood up and ran towards him, yelling.

Cade turned and smiled to Deliah Blue and Jariah Syn, his crew of the Mynock. Then he glanced at Jinala. "C'mon, let's go." And with that, the four of them left the cantina.

Tag: RuneEisahn, raptoj-eezus, Green_Blade, darthvecron

7. raptoj-eezus

Jul 4, 2009
    IC Darth Miklains

Chalmun's Cantina, Tatooine

As the lightning approached the young Jedi Knight, the Master, who had stood next to him, jumped in front of it with his hand in the air, creating a shield of Electric Judgment around his hand, absorbing the Sith lightning. "Impressive!" Darth Miklains complimented the Jedi, "but perhaps this competition can not be solved by our knowledge of the force," Miklains paused as he raised his saber vertically in front of his face, then rapidly swung in down to his side, drawing an x with the tip of the blade in a traditional Makashi salute. "but by our our skills with a lightsaber." he continued.

Then suddenly, a man stood up and shot his blaster in the air. All attention in the building landed on the man. "Glad I caught you all's attention. Now listen up! You see that Sithspawn there? He ain't suppose to be here! Are we gonna let some Sith Lord who's been defeated along with the Sith Order stumble us again? I say we get him! He may be part of the Dark Minions!!"

Everybody in the cantina stood up and began running over to Darth Miklains and yelling at him as the man and three others fled the building. Miklains was greatly surprised by the effect this man's words left on the crowd.

Miklains began to remove his robes, revealing a well trimmed, brownish white haired man. He had a well-cut go-te. He looked rather healthy for a man of his age. His eyes were a glowing reddish yellow. A long scar ran from his forehead, across his left eye, down to his chin.

He smiled and chuckled to himself, "Really?" he spoke to the crowd, "Do you all honestly want to get worked up over this? Since when do any of you care about these sort of affairs? Now listen, I'll give you three options. One, you can leave. Two, you can go back to drinks and completely ignore what is about to happen. Or three, you can die!" The crowd began to scatter. The majority chose to leave the cantina, while a few took their seats.

"Now," Miklains smiled, "where was I?" He slowly approached the two Jedi and swung his lightsaber vertically downward towards the Master."

Tag: Ryshin and Sam

OOC: Yeah I know, I stole the one line from Darth Tyranus. It just seemed so perfect for the situation. And he is one of my favorite charectors. [face_blush]

8. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Cantina

Ryshin shook his head in dissapointment. He could tell he was a Skywalker. And Skywalkers were usually like that. "That boy will be the death of us all one day." Ryshin muttered. He turned his attention back to the Sith Lord. It seemed that the crowd was goin to charge, so Ryshin just stood back and watched. He had no real reason to quarrel with this man. But it seemed that he was going to be stubborn about the whole thing. But Ryhsin forgot, this man was a Sith. They're always stubborn. "A Makashi Salute? Impressive." Ryshin said, as if he was bored. As the Sith walked over to him, he took a downward strike towards the Jedi Master. All Ryshin did was sidestep then force his hand out, releasing a very strong force push, and at that range, it was more of a force sucker punch. "Could you just stop? I have places to be, people to see." he said.

TAG:any

9. Green_Blade

Green_Blade Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2006
    IC: Sam Horn
    Cantina, Tatooine

Sam felt the energy well up from within the Dark Jedi, and braced himself as the lightning shot out of his hand and made its way towards Sam. The twenty-two year old Jedi Knight almost smirked, as he had a few surprises up his sleeve. Being a descendent of the legendary Halcyon Jedi, who later changed their name to Horn, Sam had a natural affinity for energy absorption. While his family was also notorious for their mind-altering abilities, it was their rare skill of energy absorption that got the most attention. That plus the fact that Sam?s family had little to no ability of telekinesis. Even making a rock move with the Force took an extreme amount of concentration, and it was only when Sam absorbed energy, that he able to unleash it back at an opponent or use it to strengthen his telekinesis skills.

During Darth Krayt?s war against the galaxy, Sam had been able to test his energy absorption abilities quite frequently. From his battles with the Sith, he was capable of absorbing force lightning into his body, without the aid of a lightsaber. He could also deflect and absorb other sources of energy like blaster bolts, power packs and even electricity from a wall panel if he needed to. It was quite the handy skill, especially when his fellow Jedi needed his help with telekinetic type tasks.

To his surprise the Jedi Master stepped in front of the approaching lightning, absorbing it with his Electric Judgment. Sam lowered his lightsaber some in disappointment.

Then a man stood up and removed his hood from across the cantina. Sam immediately recognized him as Cade Skywalker. You have got to be kidding me. Could this day get any more odd? He thought as a number of people in the cantina ran over, threatening to run the Sith out of the cantina.

Next thing he knew, the Sith was threatening the people and began engaging in a duel with the unknown Master, who sent a force push at the Sith. Sam looked at the people, suddenly the cantina was feeling very cramped. Not good when a lightsaber fight was breaking out. He opened himself to the Force, wanting to be ready if the Master needed his help. For now, he thumbed the green blade off and moved to the crowd.

?Everyone! Please stand back! We don?t need any death here today.?

Tag: Ryshin Thraell, Darth Miklains

10. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Cedric

Mos Eisley Cantina

Cedric stood there dumbfounded. Lightsaber after lightsaber, then Cade Skywalker, then a mob, then mob running scared, now a standoff. He let loose a string of curses in Huttese, opened up his arms and said very loudly for everyone to hear, "Y'know for being an endangered species, you Jedi show up everywhere! And who in the gorram galaxy are the Dark Minion?"

Tag: ALL

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Mos Eisley cantina, Tatooine

Before they went through the back door, Jinala stopped Cade. "Wait! Maybe we should help them!"

"Girl, if ya think I'm gonna stand around and--" Cade stated, but Jinala interrupted.

"Please!" She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

The young man sighed and went a few feet towards Sam and Ryshin. "Yo, Jedi Master and guy with the green lightsaber! Follow me or die here!!"

Suddenly, Cade heard another man's voice, only that it sounded frustrated. "Y'know for being an endangered species, you Jedi show up everywhere! And who in the gorram galaxy are the Dark Minion?"

Cade glanced at the man and grinned. "If you wanna find out more about them, pateesa... follow me and my crew outta this mess."

Jinala looked at the man, the Jedi Master, and the young man with the green lightsaber. She really hoped they would follow her and the others.

Tag: RuneEisahn, Green_Blade, darthvecron

12. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    OOC: Hey slow down, I got left out, Please give all a chance to post. Thank.

IC: Jim Cee
    Cantina

Time seemed to slow for Jim, since the man fell. Jim watched the man come over and threaten him and in seconds others had come to either too his rescue or to beat the stuffing out of him. Now as he watched, the group went started to fight each other while he watched. He shook his head, as a blade went swinging, but he evaded it easily. He scooted out of the seat and started to make his way towards the door. Jim made it about half way, when he sensed something that seemed the same as him, but very different.

IC: Darth Sinnue
    Cantina doors

He was nearing the door when he heard the noise inside, and slowed to a stop. "What the devil is going on in there, have they gone crazy?" He laid his hand on his weapon and entered. The first thing he saw, was a man about his height staring at him. He reaached out with his meager abilities and found....

All of a sudden the man rushed out of the door, thrusting him into the room full of blades and combat. Darth Sinnue quickly moved back too the shadows too watch the battle or was it just a fight.

TAG: ALL in the Cantina

OOC: Sorry for the short posts, but work is keeping me too fully ingage in this, but I am here.

13. Zibrahimovic810

Zibrahimovic810 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2009
    OOC: Sorry for the absence. Family problems.

IC: Lun Talonel
    Tatooine's Atmosphere

Lun piloted his Headhunter through the stratosphere of the desert planet Tatooine. A large ripple in the Force was emanating from the spaceport of Mos Eisley. This was not acceptable. The only Force-sensitive he knew existed on Tatooine was someone trained in the dark side, as Lun was himself. There was too much of the light side on this planet. Lun needed to investigate.

Mos Eisley Catina

Lun entered the catina. There were so many people, he didn't know who to talk to first. He shoved his way through a huge croud, being sure to bump into the people he felt the most power in, and seated himself in the corner. Making no attempt to hide his power in the Force, he let the dark side gush from him in waves. They would come.

TAG: Anyone

14. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    I've read all the current posts for "No Turning Back" and would like to join. Is it too late to join? If it isn't here is my character sheet. I post this directly due to the fact that I lack the amount of posts needed to PM. I assure you that I know what I?m doing in a RPG setting
    Name: Zake Karrs
    Species: Human
    Appearance: white 6?1? 190lbs. broad shoulders, angled jaw line, slight overbite, slightly flared nostrils, brown eyes, short sandy blonde hair (usually messy). He wears a dark green cloth jacket (pockets stitched on the inside for power packs and gas cartages), black t-shirt and cloth pants with many pockets.
    Personality: sarcastic, a little stubborn, quick tempered, fearless, and has a bad habit of jumping into situations without thinking, to counteract the consequences of this habit likes to be prepared at all times for everything (hence the many pockets in his clothing.)
    Homeworld: Denon
    Weapon(s): DL-44 with advanced power pack (allowing for more shots that usual) Green lightsaber (hidden on ship),vibroblades (hidden in his jacket)
    Ship: ?Drifter? A YT-2400 with modified engine, harder armor, and beefed up laser
    Bio: Zake was born on Denon to normal parents. It soon became known that Zake was force sensitive. He was whisked away to the Jedi temple on Courscant for training. When the Sith took the temple Zake was away. He received a message from his former master Dyein Sar to go into hiding. He followed Sar?s order and disappeared. while the war waged on he took up smuggling and tried to hide his force powers. With the war over he still is skeptical about using force powers in public.

I hope that you accept. I do not expect to be allowed in due to the fact that this has been done before.

15. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    EDIT: sorry meant to post this in Hoopers

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: You're right, Darth_Cadaverous. We should all slow down and wait for others to post as well, so everyone can catch up. It's the fair thing to do.

That's okay, CPL_Macja. No worries. :)

And galactic-vagabond422... I understand what you're saying. Your CS is very good. It's approved. But this is for everyone: Private Message your Character Sheets to me. But I will understand if you can't PM me your CS, but only if there's a reason.

Zibrahimovic810... I really understand, and hope that everything will be all right.

17. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    OOC: thanks will never happen again

IC
    Zake Karrs

Outside Mos Eisley Cantina

Zake Lands the Drifter in the docking bay but stops short of entering the Cantina. There's great emotion in that room He thinks to himself. Violence and calm all in one place this maybe be interesting. Zake enters the room one hand ready to draw his pistol the other to pull out a vibroblade.

TAG: Anyone in the Cantina

18. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Darth Sinnue
    Cantina

He watched the pitch battle from the shadows, and smiled all the more. Then another person walked through the doors, "Ah, this one may have something good also", he thought as he watched the man pull his blaster out and then a dagger. "Excuse me sir, but I would stay back from this one." He did not step out of the shadows, but he knew that he could still be seen by others if they looked.

"You can call me John if you like, and like you, or I should say, unlike you. I am just going to watch this mess unfold some more. It maybe in your best interest to do so also. Come, and let me buy you a drink."

Not looking at the man, "John" turned and headed to the bar that was not in the fight.

TAG: Galactic-Vagabond

19. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC
    Zake Karrs

Inside Mos Eisley Cantina

Upon seeing three lightsabers activated Zake drew his blaster and pulled out his vibroblade ?Excuse me sir, but I would stay back from this one." A voice called from the shadows. "You can call me John if you like, and like you, or I should say, unlike you. I am just going to watch this mess unfold some more. It maybe in your best interest to do so also. Come, and let me buy you a drink."

?John I don?t think it?s in anyone?s interests to let this go on.? Zake said to the shadow. Without waiting for a reply Zake fired a shot at the older man welding a red lightsaber. The blast was aimed at the lower back if it hit the old man he would be paralyzed from the waist down.

TAG:Darth Miklains

20. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Cedric

Mos Eisley Cantina

"If you wanna find out more about them, pateesa... follow me and my crew outta this mess."

Cedric wasn't quite sure what pateesa meant, but this fight was really quite stupid. He never knew that Jedi were so stubborn and arrogant. Nor did he understand why they wouldn't just let the guy walk away, this was exactly what he wanted. Idiots! Their little personal war always managed to drag the galaxy in with them and it was always the galaxy who would have to pay for their "righteous" little war.

Cedric looked to Skywalker, sending him a deep scowl, "Listen, you, I'll come with you, but you have to tell me everything and I reserve the right to walk away immediately. This ain't my war, and I don't care what 'righteous' motivation you might have!"

Then Cedric heard a shot go off, "What? Another one?" He pulled his blaster, searching for the source of the shot.

Tag: Skywalker Shine, galactic-vagabond

21. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    APPROVED BY THE MAN

Name: Danora Vosa
    Species: Mirialan

Appearance: Sturdy, powerful stature; stubbled goatee, dark hair, yellow skin, blue eyes, purple ceremonial tattoos over hands, cheekbones and jaw; formfitting Jedi garb hidden under a bland, nuetral cloak

Personality: Cynical, sharp-witted, determined, pessimistic, patient

Homeworld: Kuat

Weapon(s): Lightsaber (single, blue), The Force
    Ship: Z-95 Headhunter (gray, purple and green paintjob)

Bio: Born on the matriarchal, and predominantly human planet of Kuat, the boy's family consisted of a pair of young vagabond Mirialans with no certain future. When discovered for his force-sensitivity as an infant, the couple hesitantly gave up the child to a charismatic Watchman. Within two decades, the boy grew to be a cunning believer of the Living Force and a Shien practitioner, always getting the job done, even when against the means of the Jedi Council. Regardless, his efficiency, dedication, and sincerely good nature have earned him the rank and respect of a true Knight of the Jedi Order.

22. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Danora Vosa -- Exitting Hyperspace, Tatooine Orbit
    The one-man vessel zoomed out of deep space in a flashing display of bright blue light. The sensory systems of the interceptor picked up the expected cluster of lifeforms in the Mos Eisley sector of the barren world, and the Knight began to make way towards it. Banking left and downward, Danora sliced through the planet's atmosphere.

Nearing the docking stations of Mos Eisley overhead, Vosa already felt a wave of emotions. Something was happening here, now, and by both the nature of the feeling, and the Jedi's own pessimism, it wasn't good.

The Jedi Knight landed snuggly within a docking platform, blowing wild sand and dust all about as the ship slowed itself down and began its cool-down procedures. The Mirialan stepped out, standing at an average, empowered height as he shut his eyes against the whipping sand. He focused, and let the Force guide his mind towards the current commotion.

He soon figured out what was occuring, and lifted the hood of his unassuming cloak over his long, beaded hair. He began to make way towards the Mos Eisley Cantina.

--

After a few minutes, he was before the cantina, and right away he smiled. He wasn't glad, no, amused perhaps. Amused that as always, his perceptions were correct. Oh, how he loathed being right all the time. People rushed helplessly out of every available orifice from the Cantina, and it was obvious something wasn't right. The swooshing hums of familiar armaments, the yells of civilians, and strong waves of Force energy gave ample evidence of what was occuring within.

Danora knew better. He made his was around the Cantina, letting the contents within encircle him. The light seemed to be outnumbering the darkness so far, and it also appeared as the light was attempting a hasty retreat. Cade Skywalker was hear, he knew it - and he now knew that his leads were accurate.

There was an uprising of Dark Siders - again.

Oh, joy.

Danora waited, enshrouded within his bland, unenticing cloak, his back pinned against the back wall of the cantina. He waited for it all to be over, and for Cade to make his way out, with or without anyone else. The rest of what was going on inside, didn't concern him - his mission was infact quite simple; rendezvous with Skywalker. He certainly couldn't do that if he put himself in harm's way....

.... maker forbid it came to him. He really was quite ruthless. Upholder of justice and defender of truths, or not.

Danora smirked, shaking his head. The nerve of these monkeys.

TAG - All within/around Mos Eisley Cantina

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Getting out of Mos Eisley cantina, Tatooine

Cedric looked to Skywalker, sending him a deep scowl, "Listen, you, I'll come with you, but you have to tell me everything and I reserve the right to walk away immediately. This ain't my war, and I don't care what 'righteous' motivation you might have!"

Cade shrugged and grinned. "All right then. Let's get goin'."

Jinala suddenly felt a familiar presence. An old friend? But... she felt a rush of the Dark Side come to her. As if hypnotized, she began to walk off, trying to find the source responsible.

Suddenly, Cade caught her arm. "Hey, sweetheart! Don't fall for it. The Dark Side is too strong here. Now c'mon."

And with that, Jinala, Cade, and his crew ran out the cantina. He only hoped that other guy and the other two would follow. There might have been others as well.

Tag: All in the cantina

24. raptoj-eezus

Jul 4, 2009
    OOC: Hey everyone I'm extreamly orry I havn't responded DRL got in the way and I don't think I'llbe back for awhile so if a GM wants to tak my charector over go ahead

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: It's all right, raptoj-eezus. I understand. It's really great to RP with ya. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.