main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Star Wars Novels

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth_Myles, Jun 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Myles

Darth_Myles Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    Folks, I would like to go back and read all of the star wars novels starting from the original trilogy and moving on. I have looked all of the internet and cannot seem to find the order that the books should be read in. Can someone (VOID VOID VOID or SIDESHOW SIDESHOW SIDESHOW) post the order here, or e-mail it to me at myles77@cox.net? Thanks guys! :D

2. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    Pick up any of the later books and the timeline of order is in the front of them

3. Duguay

Duguay Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Theforce.net has a section devoted to the novels, if you look under the review section, they are all organized chronologically, with the placement of the movies indicated to give a sense of perspective. Good Luck, it's quite an undertaking to read all those books.

SPOILER WARNING!

Incidentally, on this subject, I have been reading the final book in the Han Solo trilogy, Rebel Dawn, which I am enjoying a great deal. Interestingly enough, it leads right up to before the moment that Han meets Luke and OB-1 (okay, I admit I peeked, what do you want from me?), so it will be a nice tie in that by the time I finish the book, I will be ready to see ANH again. What's that, their having a charity showing at Cine Capri? Well, isn't that convenient! ;)

4. Darth_Myles

Darth_Myles Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    thanks a bunch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.